Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Final Fantasy XIII Demo
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
DuPz0r
Anyone here interested in playing the FFXIII demo? I heard it was available with the FF advent children bluray disc out soon.
It's a good marketing strategy, but kind of annoying. I really want to try it out, but dont want to shell out 15 just to play it. I've seen the advent children film, it is good, and would look amazing in 1080p, but still... i dont want to have to pay that for a demo.

What about you guys? anyone actually going to buy this bluray?

Oh and here is a video of the demo:
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/24380
DiO
I probably would if I had an HDTV.
Pieface
Graphics look stunning, but I've always hated Final Fantasy with guns such as those. I prefer Final Fantasy to be like FF9 (The best imo) where it's all old style and classic.
DiO
And everything looks gay with their big heads and shit.
DuPz0r
Every FF game always amazes me each time i play a new one. They never let me down, and always live up to hype. Even though they have gay big heads and shit lol.
Mad Space Ghost
Ever since Final Fantasy X the series has gone down, this final fantasy is gonna suck as well.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Mad Space Ghost @ May 6 2009, 02:39 AM) [snapback]1500379[/snapback]
Ever since Final Fantasy X the series has gone down, this final fantasy is gonna suck as well.

DuPz0r
Every game has to have changes. You may think the series has gone down hill, personally i think they made a good move, to keep the game original. If every final fantasy was structured the same it would be new story/same game tbh. I like the fact each final fantasy feels like a different game. I agree that the original turn based action was cool. But tbh it is out dated. And the newer real time strategy keeps you in the action.

If it is the story you are on about, then well yeah, the classic stories were good, it is hard to make an original story line these days. But looking at the trailers, it seems like they had done a wonderful job.

Oh and what was wrong with FFX? that was freaking awsome!
Ex-PS Fanboy
I liked FFX, was probably one of my favorite ones. But 11+ were shit, after that I gave up on FF. I'll stick to Armored Core.
Kamahl
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 6 2009, 08:53 PM) [snapback]1500550[/snapback]
I liked FFX, was probably one of my favorite ones. But 11+ were shit, after that I gave up on FF. I'll stick to Armored Core.

??? 11 wasnt a "real" final fantasy game and after that theres only 12.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Oh, maybe I'm thinking of X-2.
DuPz0r
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 8 2009, 01:20 AM) [snapback]1500697[/snapback]
Oh, maybe I'm thinking of X-2.

Yeah X-2 was a disgrace to FF games. It felt like a girly pop scene storyline.
Kid_Notorious
I judge each game by its individual merits i wanna play the demo but i heard we only get a trailer of the demoand japan gets the demo
Pieface
QUOTE(Kid_Notorious @ Jun 8 2009, 07:23 AM) [snapback]1506977[/snapback]
I judge each game by its individual merits i wanna play the demo but i heard we only get a trailer of the demoand japan gets the demo

Create a Japanese account then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.