Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for some fun people to play with
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
brocolibang
Hey guys. I'm looking for a group of people to do goofy and fun stuff in gta4. Just add me (brocolibang) or reply to this post. Thanks!
Marney1
QUOTE(brocolibang @ May 1 2009, 08:41 PM) [snapback]1499865[/snapback]
Hey guys. I'm looking for a group of people to do goofy and fun stuff in gta4. Just add me (brocolibang) or reply to this post. Thanks!

I'll give it a go because I'm curious to see what goofy and fun stuff you have in mind.

Edit: I think the server is down because I can't get on and my PS friend from Philadelphia says it's not working there either.
Anyone else having problems?
SkinnedAlive
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 1 2009, 04:28 PM) [snapback]1499872[/snapback]

I'll give it a go because I'm curious to see what goofy and fun stuff you have in mind.

Edit: I think the server is down because I can't get on and my PS friend from Philadelphia says it's not working there either.

Yes, I am so annoyed with this. I've been trying to get online for the past 1 1/2 hours. What gives?
Marney1
QUOTE(SkinnedAlive @ May 1 2009, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1499883[/snapback]

Yes, I am so annoyed with this. I've been trying to get online for the past 1 1/2 hours. What gives?

Probably just updating or maintenance, be nice if they could somehow inform us first though. (If that's the case.)
SkinnedAlive
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 1 2009, 05:36 PM) [snapback]1499885[/snapback]
QUOTE(SkinnedAlive @ May 1 2009, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1499883[/snapback]

Probably just updating or maintenance, be nice if they could somehow inform us first though. (If that's the case.)

I agree 100%. I think they should incorporate a title screen (Press START) where they could then inform us of any downtime, present and future. A server selection screen would be nice too.. lol.
SkinnedAlive
Anyone check to see if it's back up yet? I've not seen gta down this long in.... well, i never have experienced down-time like this.
SkinnedAlive
Well... it's been over a day now... i think gta4 online is now extinct.
Marney1
QUOTE(SkinnedAlive @ May 2 2009, 08:21 PM) [snapback]1499998[/snapback]
Well... it's been over a day now... i think gta4 online is now extinct.

Imagine that! It would get worse comments than when Popeyes ran out of chicken.

'WHAT no more GTA4 multiplayer? How is my kids gonna learn about life?'
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.