Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Custom Made Annihilator
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Psy
One of our members, vyma100 has been hard at work over the few months since Christmas creating a great model helicopter of the Annihilator from Grand Theft Auto IV.

He writes
It is an ‘Academy’ 1/35th scale UH-60L Blackhawk model kit. Minus the guns and troop seats. It has been assembled in the UH-60A with ESSS pylons (for the fuel tanks).

Purchased for Christmas last year and completed last month. It has been painted in the GTA IV Annihilator livery, with the inclusion of a 1/35th scale pilot assembled from 25 individual pieces to suit the seating position.
Paint colour is a gun metal gray metallic base with insignia yellow for the stripe.

The external co-pilot window has been manipulated to simulate being shot up, with bullet holes and blood splatter. As is the rear cargo area with a limb still clutching a carbine assault rifle and blood spray all over the door.

As everyone who plays multiplayer knows, if you jump in a helicopter, you're fair game.

Total cost $80AUD for model, $45AUD for paints and tools.
Time: Around 10hrs over the Christmas – New years period and around 30mins a night every second night until completion last month.

Have you created anything GTA-related? If so, get in touch and we'll be happy to display it to the world.
Marney1
The arm/rifle is a good touch I'm impressed, seeing this makes we want to go and buy one of those kits.
A 110 Land Rover maybe and paint it up in desert colours.
PabloHoneyOle
Great work. I don't have the patience for models, but this one is great.

You should put it on eBay and see if it will fetch you some money.
ThomasH
FCking Awesome, really good job!
More people are creating things that are in the game, awesome!
trathen93
looks good, ive been makin a model 747 plane an i might make some juank air or US air stickers in work lol. ill put some pics on if i finish it
Marney1
QUOTE(trathen @ Apr 29 2009, 11:50 PM) [snapback]1499533[/snapback]
looks good, ive been makin a model 747 plane an i might make some juank air or US air stickers in work lol. ill put some pics on if i finish it

Make stickers in work?
unsure.gif
trathen93
QUOTE(FreeTitty @ Apr 29 2009, 11:56 PM) [snapback]1499534[/snapback]
QUOTE(trathen @ Apr 29 2009, 11:50 PM) [snapback]1499533[/snapback]

Make stickers in work?
unsure.gif

yeah , get images of the web ,an we've gt this machine which can print onto a stickyback clear film. i could then put them on the model an make it look like a plane from gta
Hardcore Ottoman
I would do vinyl graphics personally.
Sheep
Thats pretty cool...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.