Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zombies Vs Humans
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
DuPz0r
I was thinking of organising a one-off team deathmatch game where half of us are zombies and the other half of us are humans. I was thinking of making it a Melee match only, just to make it fun. I want us lot to really team up, so we can have a propper gang fight in the streets. I Think it wold be best if people didnt use vehicles to run each other over too.

So what do you think? let me know if you want to do it. And any suggestions to make it more fun would be cool.

PS3 Party - Saturday 10pm GMT

[Settings]
Location - Dukes Cemetary
Duration - 60 mins
Friendly fire - off
Auto-aim - disallow
weapons - all
police - off
traffic - parked
pedestrians - low
blips - all
online ID display - on
reticule health - off
voice chat - team only
respawn distance - medium
respawn time - 1 second
time of day - night
weather - foggy
description - off
radio station - The Journey
kick player - n/a

Teams - Pick a team guys.

Zombies:
BushkaUK(DuPz0r)
PS-FANBOY1(PS FANBOY)
angeal 18
-

Humans:
marney1
ViceyThaShizzle (ViceMan)
slipperypoppy (GLC)
-
Massacre
I don't think it's one of the map options, but it'd be hardcore if it were in the cemetary in Dukes.
DuPz0r
Well i suppose if people stuck to the rules, we could get people to fight only in the cemetary...?
ViceMan
If people stay close to the cemetary the respawning players should end up pretty close to the action. Dunno about melee though, it would get boring methinks, maybe shotguns or something.
DuPz0r
hmm, it could be boring. but Zombies with guns... sounds like resident evil 5! lol
ViceMan
Which is why i've always fancied the idea of a proper team deathmatch with classes, some people could be snipers, some could be explosive experts and plant bombs on cars. It would make the game a bit more tactical if you only had say one sniper per team, rather than letting everyone use any weapon they wish.
DuPz0r
It would have to be a really tight tdm then. Everyone would have to play there own parts without messing it up... It could get annoying trying to find the weapons for each person too.
ViceMan
Nah I meant a new mode. People would never stick to self imposed rules.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I say you do it in Algonquin. I'm down for it if we can get enough people.
Massacre
I'm the only 360 owner to post in this thread. I fail.

The 360 owners need to organize a tdm of our own. *leaves*
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Apr 22 2009, 12:17 PM) [snapback]1497819[/snapback]
I'm the only 360 owner to post in this thread. I fail.

The 360 owners need to organize a tdm of our own. *leaves*

You're not even online, ever. I'd play with you if you were ever on XBL.
Massacre
Well, you know why I'm never on. That, and on the rare occasions when I am on, no one else is, because you all have jobs. I'm pretty much guaranteed to be online on the release dates of DLC for the games I own, that's as much assurance as I can give anyone.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Apr 22 2009, 01:02 PM) [snapback]1497835[/snapback]
Well, you know why I'm never on. That, and on the rare occasions when I am on, no one else is, because you all have jobs. I'm pretty much guaranteed to be online on the release dates of DLC for the games I own, that's as much assurance as I can give anyone.

Exactly, that's why you need to GTFO with your talk of setting up TDM's.
Massacre
The difference is that I don't care to get online without knowing whether or not anyone's going to be on, but if something were actually set up and organized and I knew someone would be on, I would get online. It's a waste of time for me to go through the tedious process of setting up my connection when I don't have any real reason to be on.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Apr 22 2009, 02:10 PM) [snapback]1497846[/snapback]
The difference is that I don't care to get online without knowing whether or not anyone's going to be on, but if something were actually set up and organized and I knew someone would be on, I would get online. It's a waste of time for me to go through the tedious process of setting up my connection when I don't have any real reason to be on.

Well, you just fucking let me know.
DuPz0r
Lolz.

I doubt i'll get many people online on the ps3 version. Not many people play it anymore. I just hope some people read this thread.
Ex-PS Fanboy
well I'm down. I don't feel like being a team leader though. When were you planning on having this?
DuPz0r
As soon as we have enough people to join in. I'd say at least 3 per side, but i'd prefer 4-5...
Ex-PS Fanboy
I'd like to see a full game. Doubt that however...
ENVi3
sorry I don't really play GTA4 ... or own it.
i traded my brother GTA4 for MGS4, so I guess I could try to get it back, I just don't know if he still has it.
Marney1
This looks certain to fail at this rate, has a succesful game ever actually happened on here?
Kamahl
i guess im in... it depends on the hour cause im busy from 7am to 2pm (GMT -5) unless its a friday or sunday

just tell me when you decide to do it
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 22 2009, 04:39 PM) [snapback]1497899[/snapback]
This looks certain to fail at this rate, has a succesful game ever actually happened on here?

Stop being a negative dick. There are plenty of games that have stemmed from this site.

Don't be bitter about not having a console to join in on.
Marney1
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 22 2009, 09:46 PM) [snapback]1497902[/snapback]

Stop being a negative dick. There are plenty of games that have stemmed from this site.

Don't be bitter about not having a console to join in on.

It was a perfectly ordinary question and of course I have a console.
DiO

Planned like this? No. But I've seen many members online at the same time and rounded them into a game. It was really fucking fun.
DuPz0r
QUOTE(Baby Fark Marney-zax @ Apr 23 2009, 03:05 AM) [snapback]1497991[/snapback]

Planned like this? No. But I've seen many members online at the same time and rounded them into a game. It was really fucking fun.

Yeah same here. It's all good and well if everyone is online at once. But weather or not people will actually turn up at the right time is the hard bit when planing like this. We just have to agree on an international time which is right for all of us.

D-O are you in?
DiO
Yah.
ViceMan
Well if I happen to be online at the time you're playing feel free to invite me. I'll be one of the humans. I hate the zombie skin.
TheAnalogKid2112
Fuck. My PS3 bricked yesterday. Hopefully we can schedule another one once I scrounge up a few bucks for a refurb.
DiO
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 23 2009, 06:45 PM) [snapback]1498248[/snapback]
Fuck. My PS3 bricked yesterday. Hopefully we can schedule another one once I scrounge up a few bucks for a refurb.

I hope you have a valid warranty.
ViceMan
Giving a Jew a warranty is a bad idea.
Massacre
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Apr 24 2009, 01:14 PM) [snapback]1498399[/snapback]
Giving a Jew your wallet is a bad idea.

DuPz0r
lmao. I was lucky enough to get a free refurb... I just spoke to the sony callcenter operator super nicely... lol.
ViceMan
Thankfully I haven't had any problems yet.
DiO
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ Apr 24 2009, 04:52 PM) [snapback]1498475[/snapback]
lmao. I was lucky enough to get a free refurb... I just spoke to the sony callcenter operator super nicely... lol.

Shit, I was nice and shit. No freeness.
new major on the block
I'd be down for a game but i've been busy as of late. I'm usually on during the weekends between 6pm and maybe 2am. I would rather suggest the police turned on but thats my own personal preference.
DuPz0r
Ok, so when shall we get this game on the road? I'm busy untill next weekend. So i was thinking if everyone is in on a Friday or Saturday? I'm in the UK so i'll be ahead 6 hours or so. so 10-11pm would be the afternoon for US and CA. What is a good time for everyone?
Marney1
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ May 10 2009, 06:49 PM) [snapback]1501115[/snapback]
Ok, so when shall we get this game on the road? I'm busy untill next weekend. So i was thinking if everyone is in on a Friday or Saturday? I'm in the UK so i'll be ahead 6 hours or so. so 10-11pm would be the afternoon for US and CA. What is a good time for everyone?

I'm in, just get the rules (if you decide there should be any) put down here in black and white so there's no confusion when the time comes. smile.gif
GLC
I'm in. salute.gif
ViceMan
Faggoty GLC is in? I guess faggoty [acronym="that guy"]ViceMan[/acronym] is in too then.

I'm at work till 17:30 and I don't usually go straight on the PS3, I usually get on about 9pm.
DuPz0r
PS3 Party - Saturday 10pm GMT

[Settings]
Location - Dukes Cemetary
Duration - 60 mins
Friendly fire - off
Auto-aim - disallow
weapons - all
police - off
traffic - parked
pedestrians - low
blips - all
online ID display - on
reticule health - off
voice chat - team only
respawn distance - medium
respawn time - 1 second
time of day - night
weather - foggy
description - off
radio station - The Journey
kick player - n/a

Teams - Pick a team guys.

Zombies:
BushkaUK(DuPz0r)
PS-FANBOY1(PS FANBOY)
angeal 18
-

Humans:
marney1
ViceyThaShizzle (ViceMan)
slipperypoppy (GLC)
-
Marney1
I like to be a sniper but I'll settle for a car and grenades.
new major on the block
I'll see if i can cause i gotta get ready to leave for NYC for the 17th through 24th. I guess i could play for a while and then head straight to the airport and then sleep on the plane lol
Marney1
QUOTE(new major on the block @ May 15 2009, 04:41 AM) [snapback]1501984[/snapback]
I'll see if i can cause i gotta get ready to leave for NYC for the 17th through 24th. I guess i could play for a while and then head straight to the airport and then sleep on the plane lol

Fuck New York! Get your prioritys right! angry.gif

@DuPz0r Fuck the 'I'll have the sniper rifle' - 'You have the pistol' etc. When someone gets killed they're going to have to run off dodging bullets just to find their weapon which could be a nightmare to do if it's the other side of the battle area I think we should just have Powerful Weapons on and have a fight that way.
It will also stop a full week of bitching about people who fell foul of the rules. My idea is better so agree with me or I'll fucking shoot you in the head...............

.......with the sniper rifle. ph34r.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
Guess I'm in.
GLC
I like the settings but I'm against the whole pick a weapon thing. Mostly for the reasons mentioned by marney.

Edit: I don't really mind what team I'm on.
Ex-PS Fanboy
What time would this be in EST?
GLC
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 15 2009, 05:00 PM) [snapback]1502087[/snapback]
What time would this be in EST?

5 pm
DuPz0r
Ok. If you all feel it is better to use whatever weapon you want, so be it. Just pick a team, so we know who is who.
Marney1
Human.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.