Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zombies Vs Humans
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
DuPz0r
And ~once the teams have been picked, we should all add each others PSN accounts to our friends list if we haven't already got them.

Zombie
ViceMan
Hoo-Man.

You'll have to add me, I have an unbroken record of never adding anyone to my friends list, all the people on there added me. Now deleting people from my list is a different matter.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Zombies
Marney1
Vicey do you fancy a quick Free Mode session as practice for the major battle ahead? (All 4 of us)

Vicey? Vicey you there?
GLC
I guess I'll be a human then..
Marney1
QUOTE(GLC @ May 16 2009, 12:40 AM) [snapback]1502252[/snapback]
I guess I'll be a human then..

Thats 5 upto now.....................................w...........o..............w. huh.gif

I clicked on the wuts bit OMFG and was eating a pork pie you fucker.
angeal18
Guess im in too. I wonder if Analogkid would like to join this little play - meet too?
ViceMan
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 15 2009, 11:06 PM) [snapback]1502233[/snapback]
Vicey? Vicey you there?

No, I wasn't there.

I'm making my excuses for my crappiness now, I haven't played a proper DM in some time, although the last one I played was a non auto-aim match and I finished with 20 kills and no deaths. I was very suprised.
Marney1
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 16 2009, 06:57 PM) [snapback]1502324[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 15 2009, 11:06 PM) [snapback]1502233[/snapback]
Vicey? Vicey you there?

No, I wasn't there.

I'm making my excuses for my crappiness now, I haven't played a proper DM in some time, although the last one I played was a non auto-aim match and I finished with 20 kills and no deaths. I was very suprised.

Pigeons don't shoot back Vicey.

I'm shit at close quarters and GLC is worse than me as I'm finding out right this minute, it will probably end with no kills for anyone at this rate. It's as though I'm shooting blanks.
DuPz0r
Ok angeal you're gonna have to be a zombie to even the teams out. hope that is ok with you?

I hope D-O turns up, and anologkid too. They would go good head to head!
ViceMan
My sir, with the most humble repect and in all honesty; It'll be a fucking pleasure to gun down angeal. I will not fail you on that matter.
Marney1
I just need to let you know that I'm losing connection a lot lately so if you notice me leave the game just invite me again.

Vicey, what are you going to wear? I don't know whether to wear my black jacket or red one, I might wear the blue jeans but they do nothing for my figure and I can't decide on shades or glasses. unsure.gif
DuPz0r
ps fanboy, angeal. get your buts on gta, we only have ten minutes!
Marney1
I still don't know what to wear.
ViceMan
Well, I must say, WHAT a match, it was totally, well, epic is the only word to describe it.
Marney1
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 16 2009, 10:22 PM) [snapback]1502354[/snapback]
Well, I must say, WHAT a match, it was totally, well, epic is the only word to describe it.

Yeah it was tense but when FANBOY turned up he kicked ass man.
ViceMan
I think next time i'll wear my pretty dress and confuse the enemy.
Marney1
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 16 2009, 10:28 PM) [snapback]1502363[/snapback]
I think next time i'll wear my pretty dress and confuse the enemy.

I'll have to make it to level 10 so I can wear just my underwear because non of this stuff fits me.
DuPz0r
That was EPIC! next time i will fit 10 of us in the shuttle and watch it tubble!
Marney1
Can't remember now - did I get 127 kills or 128? huh.gif
GLC
Tbh, I expected the TDM to fail, but that was fucking awesome. Great game guys.

We should make this like a weekly thing, every saturday night or something.

QUOTE(marney1 @ May 16 2009, 11:24 PM) [snapback]1502393[/snapback]
Can't remember now - did I get 127 kills or 128? huh.gif

No, you only had 104....
ViceMan
But we're all agreed, I had the most kills, right?

RIGHT?!
GLC
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 16 2009, 11:28 PM) [snapback]1502395[/snapback]

RIGHT?!

Angeal had more.
Marney1
QUOTE(GLC @ May 16 2009, 11:33 PM) [snapback]1502398[/snapback]
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 16 2009, 11:28 PM) [snapback]1502395[/snapback]

RIGHT?!

Angeal had more.

I'm sorry I cheated with the sad.gif[spoiler]JET FIGHTER[/spoiler]
angeal18
Its only 7:48 here.... Shit it forgot the time difference! Next time I will remember that you guys are from the UK and your time is diffrent than ours.
Marney1
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ May 17 2009, 12:48 AM) [snapback]1502427[/snapback]
Its only 7:48 here.... Shit it forgot the time difference! Next time I will remember that you guys are from the UK and your time is diffrent than ours.

*Slaps self on forehead* OMFG! stupid.gif
angeal18
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 16 2009, 11:52 PM) [snapback]1502429[/snapback]
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ May 17 2009, 12:48 AM) [snapback]1502427[/snapback]

*Slaps self on forehead* OMFG! stupid.gif

STFU. You are a noob on this site and you are yet to experience what I can post on this site. Mattay has no power at all. I run GTA4.tv!
ViceMan
Without sounding off-topic, he's attracted more attention in his short stay here than you have in your time here. He must've done something right.

Anyway on-topic (Possibly?) I think 178 kills... with melee is quite impressive.
DuPz0r
I was the shotgun GOD! I went Close quaters on your arses, and popped a few melons
GLC
QUOTE(GLC @ May 16 2009, 11:24 PM) [snapback]1502394[/snapback]
We should make this like a weekly thing, every saturday night or something.

Yes/no?
angeal18
So, Whens the next time you are doing this? drool.gif
Marney1
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 17 2009, 08:27 AM) [snapback]1502475[/snapback]
Without sounding off-topic, he's attracted more attention in his short stay here than you have in your time here. He must've done something right.

Anyway on-topic (Possibly?) I think 178 kills... with melee is quite impressive.

How did you spawn that ball and chain?
ViceMan
Even if everyone had turned up we'd still have had the invite issues, seems fate is against us. But if people will actually turn up next time i'll give it another go.
Marney1
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 17 2009, 05:14 PM) [snapback]1502515[/snapback]
Even if everyone had turned up we'd still have had the invite issues, seems fate is against us. But if people will actually turn up next time i'll give it another go.

Me too but I think we should vote on the location. Not saying I don't like the graveyard by the way because I haven't actually had a match there before.
ViceMan
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 17 2009, 05:21 PM) [snapback]1502516[/snapback]

Me too but I think we should vote on the location. Not saying I don't like the graveyard by the way because I haven't actually had a match there before.

Well I think we should just limit it to Dukes/Broker. Staying in the cemetary for a whole hour would be boring.
Marney1
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 17 2009, 05:57 PM) [snapback]1502524[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 17 2009, 05:21 PM) [snapback]1502516[/snapback]

Well I think we should just limit it to Dukes/Broker. Staying in the cemetary for a whole hour would be boring.

Sounds good to me, keep the 'medium' respawn distance too there's nothing worse than getting blasted as soon as you respawn.
DuPz0r
Yeah i think it would be cool to try it again. Voting for locations sounds fine too.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Ya. I don't see what was wrong with it. We must re-schedule.
DuPz0r
I figured out why someof us couldn't invite people. If you have over 100 friends in your friends list, GTA will not recognise people on GTA because they didn't update the game when Sony patched the friend list a while back.
bOnEs
i'm down too, depending on how big of a heads-up i can get with this... plus, the fact that most of you are in europe means a much earlier start time i can only assume... but, i'd be down for this if it was set up at a decent time and/or on the weekend too...

got invited to a vicey and GLC freeroam yesterday but, i didn't have a headset so, i had no clue what was going on... i thought we were just messing around until i got a message from GLC saying it was to be some sort of race... by the time i sent my reply, everyone was off to the races while my guy sat there... GREAT COORDINATING guys!! laugh.gif... we should of just messed around instead...
ViceMan
I have less than 10 friends, if I don't know someone from somewhere or they don't offer me anything (i.e sex) then I delete them from my list. Yes, i'm an antisocial bastard.

So i'm good to go.

Oh and Bones we don't have headsets either, and I assumed GLC had explained to you since you're not on my friends list. tongue.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 18 2009, 05:12 PM) [snapback]1502784[/snapback]
I have less than 10 friends, if I don't know someone from somewhere or they don't offer me anything (i.e sex) then I delete them from my list. Yes, i'm an antisocial bastard.

So i'm good to go.

Oh and Bones we don't have headsets either, and I assumed GLC had explained to you since you're not on my friends list. tongue.gif

by the time i figured it out from the PM's, you guys had taken off already... if i knew it was a race, i would of driven something other than a truck laugh.gif... i would of grabbed the annihilator and beaten all of you biggrin.gif...
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ May 18 2009, 09:00 PM) [snapback]1502779[/snapback]
I figured out why someof us couldn't invite people. If you have over 100 friends in your friends list, GTA will not recognise people on GTA because they didn't update the game when Sony patched the friend list a while back.

Wait what? I have less than 100. Does that affect me then?
ViceMan
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 18 2009, 10:19 PM) [snapback]1502788[/snapback]
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ May 18 2009, 09:00 PM) [snapback]1502779[/snapback]

Wait what? I have less than 100. Does that affect me then?

So no.
Ex-PS Fanboy
So basically he's saying that if you invited me it would have worked.
ViceMan
Well I don't know how it works, if it affects the person doing the inviting or what, I think Duppy tried inviting us; didn't work, we tried inviting him; didn't work. So it seems Duppy is the problem. We must single out and eliminate the one known as DuPz0r.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Fucking brits. I'm comming for you all
Marney1
I was having a free mode session last night when I noticed someone new arrive in my game. What do you know it was angeal 18 we're not even (we are now) on eachothers friends lists. So anyway I ran after him blindly (no blips) trying to shout "angeal 18, angeal 18" but it just kept coming out as "Hey how's it goin' Hey how's it goin Hey how's it goin" then he left.
Sorry if I scared you angeal 18 but my words just wouldn't come out right.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Delete him.
ViceMan
Let him learn the hard way. Like we all had to. >.<
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.