Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zombies Vs Humans
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
GLC
I've just got back into playing GTA again and wondered if anyone wanted to give this another try...?
bOnEs
most of the time when i am online, i am playing GTAIV... so, i'm usually down if i'm not already playing with friends...

i don't play much else online... the occasional LBP but, nothing else really... uncharted 2 might change that...
DuPz0r
I've been playing gta loads recently. I just had a cool DM on colony island, with pistols only and foggy at night. It was pretty awesome! Hey does anyone get that problem with bomb da base II when you get to the platipus in the heli it kicks you off...
bOnEs
i randomly get kicked out of co-ops every now and then... it'll say everyone left the game... it usually happens when the game launches, not 5 minutes in laugh.gif...

i don't really play anything other than co-ops... i'll mess around in free roam but, i kinda stopped playing the races and death matches... not sure why really... but, it's good to see a couple of you getting back into GTA again... it's one of the rare franchises that you can always pop back in, and have almost the same level of fun all over again biggrin.gif...
TreeFitty
I recently got back on gta aswell.

QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Sep 4 2009, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1520917[/snapback]
Hey does anyone get that problem with bomb da base II when you get to the platipus in the heli it kicks you off...

First time I played that, no. Second/third/fourth, yes. Fifth time it worked fine (was the same party of people from the the times it kicked us all)

QUOTE(bOnEs @ Sep 4 2009, 04:03 PM) [snapback]1520952[/snapback]
i randomly get kicked out of co-ops every now and then... it'll say everyone left the game... it usually happens when the game launches, not 5 minutes in laugh.gif...

Once in a while I get that problem with everyone else leaving. Usually when the internet dies though. Eventually my console realizes there is no more internet and puts me back in single player.

i don't really play anything other than co-ops... i'll mess around in free roam but, i kinda stopped playing the races and death matches... not sure why really... but, it's good to see a couple of you getting back into GTA again... it's one of the rare franchises that you can always pop back in, and have almost the same level of fun all over again biggrin.gif...

I stick to the team games aswell. That way no one knows how much i suck. tongue.gif
DuPz0r
I just noticed i only need around 5 trophies for GTA. They are all online ones though... Some look annoying, and i may never do them...

Apparently the Bomb da Base II glitch is where people leave when you reach the boat or it is an unsecured server what ever that means.
ConQueSteD
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Sep 5 2009, 02:15 PM) [snapback]1521175[/snapback]
I just noticed i only need around 5 trophies for GTA. They are all online ones though... Some look annoying, and i may never do them...

I only need 2 Achievements on IV for 360 (Wanted, then complete all races). i haven't gotten the game for the PS3 yet because i just got my ps3 in August.
Ex-PS Fanboy
We need to arrange another game. I just played an AC tourney and realized I was bored.
DuPz0r
Nice game Fanboy and Poppy! I love the little colony island, it's close and personal which makes it fun. And i thought it would be nice too see some police in the action too!

Must do it more regularly.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Sep 6 2009, 07:29 PM) [snapback]1521342[/snapback]
Nice game Fanboy and Poppy! I love the little colony island, it's close and personal which makes it fun. And i thought it would be nice too see some police in the action too!

Must do it more regularly.

The police in that game really pissed me off. I think we might have had a shot at winning if the cops didn't kill us every 4 minutes. At least I kicked your ass after GLC left.
DuPz0r
Only coz i had a random ped on my team who kept leaving the island. You had your buddy with you, and was working together properly! lol
GLC
Meh, I would of stuck around for that second TDM, but I was hungry...sad.gif
DuPz0r
Hey can i ask 3 of you to join me in trying to complete Bomb da Base II in the time limit. I think it was 5:34 or something. But i can't trust lame randoms to help out. I know you guys are experienced and wouldn't jeopardize the mission. Message back if you care to help me.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\ BOMB DA BASE II - 5:34 \
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I suggest a team of 4 players for this one. You will start on Algonquin with
2 Rebla cars near you. Two players should enter on each car, then drive to a
van full of explosives (this van will be marked on the map and it can spawn in
3 different locations). To beat the record you need the nearest location, which
will be at the beginning of a bridge, near where you start. It's possible
to beat the record even if the van spawns at the farthest location, but you'll
need a very good team to do so.

This van will have two Jeeps near it, each with 2 armed guys inside that will
shoot you. Kill them quickly and then kill the guys that will appear on the
back of the truck. While the back doors are open, hit the small windows inside,
so that you can kill both the driver and the passenger. This allows the truck
to stop, so you can quickly steal it. Only one player must enter the truck to
drive it. Go to the location. A cut-scene will trigger and now it is time to
fly. Be sure that only one player tries to be the pilot... you donít want
4 players going in circles around the chopper trying to enter. Once everyone is
in, quickly fly trough the buildings to the Platypus boat, in Broker. Fly as
lower as you can between the buildings. Don't take the chopper too high, that
will only slow you.

Land on the back of the ship, then all but the pilot must get out.
Start shooting all the enemies. Be careful because there are lots of them
inside the boat. Once you are in you will have a stair going up and one going
down. All the three players that left the chopper must go down. While that the
player on the chopper will use it to land on top of the ship. Once there kill
the enemies and plant the first bomb (the spot is marked with a yellow marker).
The players that are going down must also kill the enemies and plant the other
bomb. After both bombs are planted, get out of the ship, either jumping to the
sea or jumping to the docks. If done correctly you will do this in less
than 5:34.
bOnEs
yea, that one is nearly impossible dup... i've tried it a few times and i just can't land the copter on the top... i can't find a landing location... plus, it takes nearly 3 minutes just to get to the helicopter... but, with 4 people, maybe it can be done... i'd like to try, perhaps even this afternoon... i think i got the times for deal breaker and hangman's NOOSE... i'm just missing the bomb da base one i think...

all i need for the online trophies is the wanted one, which i am 700K away from getting, win 20 mulitplayer races, fly the co-op, and of course the petrovic trophy... that last one is the toughest to get... and damn near impossible as some state that the servers won't register some of your victories...

i have to start all over if i am to get the 100% trophy... i blew my chances when i went for the "under 30 hours" trophy and ignored the random pedestrian missions... but i too would love to get a platinum for one of my favorite games...
DuPz0r
I just noticed your overall score Adam. You are 497 in the world! That is something to be proud of my friend biggrin.gif
bOnEs
QUOTE (DuPz0r @ Sep 7 2009, 12:15 PM) *
I just noticed your overall score Adam. You are 497 in the world! That is something to be proud of my friend biggrin.gif

yea biggrin.gif... i can always hang my hat on that one... it tends to fluctuate from 490 to 510 but still, i guess it's something to be proud of... one of my good friends from work is ranked 43 in deal breaker, lol... pennycartoon is his name... but, that's all he plays is deal breaker and, lol, the only game he owns is GTAIV laugh.gif...

wait i take that back, he owns tiger woods 2007 and motorstorm too laugh.gif...

but yea, i play GTA still about 2-3 times a week... that guy ranked number one pisses me off... he played one fucking game of deathmatch with his buddy for about i don't know, 8 hours?? he made almost 5 million in one game... could of been hangmans NOOSE too since i think you can pick up money from dead pedestrians... i would kinda like to know what game he played to get all that money...
Ex-PS Fanboy
Yeah, I'm down for Bomb the Base 2. I need that trophy as well.
bOnEs
let me get around (still drinking coffee in my underwear lol) and i'll jump online... maybe we can tackle this trophy today...
Ex-PS Fanboy
Same. I'm barely awake right now... let me eat something then masturbate a little.
GLC
Ehhh, I may turn up.
Ex-PS Fanboy
We should try to get the kike in again. He came back about 90 minutes after he signed of yesterday.
bOnEs
well if dup is down then, we've already got our foursome for bomb da base...
GLC
The kike can have my space if she wants. I'm not really bothered about going for another trophy and would rather fuck around in SP, tbh.
DuPz0r
Nice one on the Bomb da Base II mish guys! i knew wed get the time in the end. I just need deal breaker now. I know it is suppose to be much easier with two people apparently. Because only 1 getaway guy appears.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
\ DEAL BREAKER - 7:04 \
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

For this one I recommend 2 players. Some guides recommend 3, but I find it
easier and quicker to do with only 2.

You will spawn on Pegorino’s house, Alderney. There are two Shafter cars inside
the garage and sometimes a Cognoscenti outside. One of the players must drive
one of the cars to the location marked on the map. This player must enter the
highway near the hospital. Don't follow the GPS route, it will take more time.
Once you get on the highway, as you approach the location, there will be a
corner with a jump. Go at full speed and jump. You'll end almost in front of
the place where you need to go. Check the following image to see the route:

http://img140.imageshack.us/i/dealbreakercar.jpg/ <- Car route

While that, the other player must drive the other car to a mansion near
Pegorino's house. Usually there’s a chopper there (if it isn’t you must restart
the mission because you need that chopper to beat the record). This player must
quickly fly to the location marked on the map. If timed correctly, both players
will arrive at the same time. Check the following image to see where the
chopper is.

http://img140.imageshack.us/i/dealbreakerchopper.jpg/ <- Helicopter location

Once there you will have a 7 floor structure full of gang members. The player
with the chopper must land on top and quickly kill the 4 enemies there
(don't crash the chopper, you will need it later). While the chopper player
works his way down, the car player works his way up. Make sure that you kill
every enemy on each floor and that you collect their money. It is very
important that you leave no one alive and no money when you clean each floor,
otherwise the other part of the mission won’t be triggered. The money is marked
on the map with a green icon, and only one gang member drops money per floor.

If you're really good you can clear the building before the 3:30 mark.
But don't worry if you can't do that in this time, you need experience to do it
so quickly.

Once all the enemies are dead, the mission will trigger another sequence:
some enemies are going away from the location, either by road or by sea, using
a boat. This is where I explain why you only want 2 players for this one.

- If there are 2 players, only 1 group of enemies will go away, making them
easier and quicker to catch.

- If there are 3 players, 2 groups of enemies will try to escape.

- If there are 4 players, 3 groups of enemies will try to escape.

So, assuming that you are playing with another mate, once all of the enemies
are dead, you will see some escaping. If they are on the boat just let them be
close enough to the coast and kill them. Aim for the driver first, and don’t
miss. If they are going by road just get one car or a bike from the entrance
(the bike is better) and go after them. Only one player must do this, though.
The other player must quickly return to the top and get the chopper back.
Follow your mate and once he’s done with the enemies let him enter the chopper
and quickly fly back to Pegorino’s house. If done correctly you should get
there under 7:04 minutes. Enter the garage to finish the mission.

ConQueSteD
For Deal Breaker Use 2 People

before picking up the final Package on the roof (with a Helicopter on the roof) have your 2nd man on the 3rd floor, this will make the Boat spawn 99% of the time. but you must have it cleared before 5:00:00 so you can do it with plenty of time incase your 2nd man can't get their in time. If i had it for PS3 i'd do it with you but i'm short on cash from where i just recently bought an 80GB so i can only help those on 360/PC
bOnEs
you don't have to leave separately at the site... the man who gets the helicopter should pick him up in the back parking lot... and i never thought about arriving separately, i bet that might work better since one guy is already working on the bottom while the guy in the copter arrives and works down...

we'll work on it someday, dup... if you haven't gotten it by the time i am ready, and your online, we'll work together biggrin.gif... it does work best with 2... we came close with 3 today but, we ended up blowing the helicopter up when trying to take down the van lol laugh.gif... but, we did get the bomb da base one down so, at least we got the hardest one out of the way... deal breaker just takes some patience because, not everything lines up the way you hoped... there's too many variables with deal breaker... too much shit could happen... packages get stuck in the middle of a level, you miss a package, the helicopter doesn't spawn, you miss the boat, etc...
DuPz0r
Cool. Yeah for sure. I'm up fo it whenever. If you see me online just ask, and I'm there.
Ex-PS Fanboy
It's the only one we haven't done, so we should get to it sometime.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.