Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zombies Vs Humans
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
DuPz0r
I think it would be a good thing to have a weekly play together on GTA4. We are on a GTA fan site for god sake, we should put in the effort lol. Even if some of us can't make it on one week, there should be a still be the set time we can meet up.
ViceMan
9pm GMT.
GLC
^ Yeah what he said
Marney1
Well I'll probably be playing through half the night if anyone fancies a headshot from my sniper rifle.
GLC
So, are we going for third time lucky tomorrow night?
ViceMan
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 28 2009, 10:49 PM) [snapback]1505143[/snapback]
Well I'll probably be playing through half the night if anyone fancies a headshot from my sniper rifle.

Them's fightn' words raaght thur.

You can have a headshot from my M4 if you like.

I'll be on at 9pm tomorrow, it's the usual time for PS3ing now.
bOnEs
wait, i thought we were planning on the 10pm thing (5pm for me) huh.gif... but, i won't know if i am playing or not until tomorrow gets here and i see what's in store for the day... that's usually how it goes...
DuPz0r
I'm on for sure tommorrow.
Marney1
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ May 29 2009, 10:06 PM) [snapback]1505332[/snapback]
I'm on for sure tommorrow.

Not sure but just check your phone and if I'm on then I'll join. smile.gif
DuPz0r
So what time? 9 or 10pm (GMT)?
ViceMan
Me and GLC are usually on at 9... but if you turn up between 9 and 10 we're bound to be on. Although i'm having problems with my connection at the moment, the router keeps cutting out for some reason. So I may disappear suddenly.
bOnEs
yea, i'm down... and maybe if there's enough of us and we all do get to play TD, after the match, we could try some GTA race too?! just a thought biggrin.gif...
GLC
Bah...I'll be there I guess....dry.gif
DuPz0r
I cant get on untill around 9.30-10pm, because my gf is watching BGT:Final sad.gif
ViceMan
Well once again... What a match... It was fairly easy holding off my corner of the airport from attackers, although that cunt inside the terminal tried to get me a few times, but I evaded him. Got a few lucky headshots with my sniper on drivers speeding down the runway and a few piloting choppers.

Apparently GLC was there but I couldn't see his name on the list.
GLC
Yeah....I'm not sure what was going on there...
DuPz0r
I enjoyed holding the car park ground with slipperypoppy n artistadam from above.
bOnEs
yea, once i got perched up above the parking lot, it became murders row biggrin.gif... but, someone got smart about the situation, that carlos1234-something guy, he snuck up there and got me laugh.gif...

i think i killed you the first time i spotted you, dup... didn't realize you were in the game until you died laugh.gif...

GLC was there for a bit but, he left so suddenly... internet problems perhaps?
GLC
Nah, I just had to go.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(ViceMan @ May 29 2009, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1505307[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 28 2009, 10:49 PM) [snapback]1505143[/snapback]
lets fight

Them's fightn' words raaght thur.

Sorry I wasn't on. I got really wrecked the night before and fucked my arm up.
bOnEs
one of these days we'll get six of us, and we can finally play TD & maybe some other modes while we're all still online... if PSboy joins in, that'd be 5 if you count the ones that played saturday...

dupzor, viceman, GLC, bones, and PSfanboy... now we're just missing marney for 6 players... and a couple of others to make the TD more fun with 8 players...
GLC
Are we trying again, or has this whole TDM idea died..?
bOnEs
damn, didn't think about it... was too busy yesterday to realize this...
ViceMan
I'm a bit busy now, i've bought another game that I won't mention the name of cause it'll lower my already pathetic credibility around here. Suffice to say it's consuming a lot of my time.
DuPz0r
Yeah, i had a busy weekend this week. I'm studying hard right now.
ViceMan
I just had to give an e-blowjob to a certain individual to contain leaked information regarding the game I bought.

Oh and 5,000th post, congrats Duppy.
GLC
Oh, and it's the new Sims game by the way..
bOnEs
hey, i love the sims!! i wanna get the new one but, i'm waiting until i get a computer worth a crap... i know it would run extremely slow since the sims 2 runs at a snails pace currently... but, don't hide from the truth viceman... the sims is really fun and you shouldn't be embarrassed to say you play it...

you want embarrassing?! i love the "harvest moon" games laugh.gif... if you have no idea what they are, look em up... you'll see how that's more embarrassing than admitting you love the sims biggrin.gif...
Ex-PS Fanboy
I hate it. Live your own life instead.
bOnEs
QUOTE(marney6 @ Jun 8 2009, 11:58 AM) [snapback]1507006[/snapback]

the statement said by every hater laugh.gif... it's a game so, i could say the same thing when you play your armored core games... live your own life instead of wasting it playing armored core...

seriously...
ViceMan
Bloody GLC! And after I gave you that blowjob too. Well you'll be hearing from my solicitor.

Still, nice to see someone else likes it too.
bOnEs
got an early review viceman? biggrin.gif...
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 8 2009, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1507008[/snapback]

the statement said by every hater laugh.gif... it's a game so, i could say the same thing when you play your armored core games... live your own life instead of wasting it playing armored core...

seriously...

I agree with that, but your playing a game about living a life. They should make this game about a guy who does nothing but plays the sims and then it will be ultra-realisitc.
bOnEs
QUOTE(marney6 @ Jun 8 2009, 01:26 PM) [snapback]1507020[/snapback]
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 8 2009, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1507008[/snapback]

seriously...

I agree with that, but your playing a game about living a life. They should make this game about a guy who does nothing but plays the sims and then it will be ultra-realisitc.

the funny thing is, in the sims 2, you could buy the video game, "the sims: bustin' out" and watch your sim play that all day long... it's like playing a video game of life, while playing a video game of life, while living your life laugh.gif...

and the sims is just as addictive as any other game that consumes your life... different tastes i guess...
ViceMan
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 8 2009, 06:21 PM) [snapback]1507017[/snapback]
got an early review viceman? biggrin.gif...

Well this isn't really the topic for that, but...

It's a very good game, it's a little bit complicated getting used to the new "create a theme" customisation, basically you can choose from different exture sets (stone/fabrics/wood/abstract patterns etc) then you can colour them as you wish, you can then drag the bar from one object onto another and it'll duplicate the textures onto it.

The music on the stereos is a bit of a letdown, the only genre choices are latin, electronica, classical and pop, plus a "custom music genre." And you can choose one of these as a favourite for your sim. Unlike Sims 2 where you had metal, rap, country, soul/r'n'b, and others, you could put your custom songs into the relevant genre and it'd only play when you listen to that station, now it all has to be in one folder so it seems, which is silly IMO.

Those problems aside it's very good.

Autonomy is improved, my sim family of three fed themselves, washed themselves and went to work while I was AFK.

I'm still getting used to it myself.
bOnEs
true, this isn't the place to talk about it but then again, there's no topic for it anyways... and we're pry the only two that would care enough to post in there anyways biggrin.gif... it's cool to know that the city lives and breaths around you... no more going to a community lot for the day, only to find out when you get back home, that time hasn't passed since you left, yet all your needs are drained and it's 8am in the morning... i hated that...

what sucks though is there's no "open for business" add-on in the sims 3... at least not yet... that's my favorite expansion... and it's strange that the seasons expansion isn't included already in the sims 3... i thought they would of included the changing of seasons since it was a huge success in the sims 2... oh well...

i'm looking forward to playing this sometime this year... hopefully i can save up enough for a cheap laptop... yes, there's some pretty powerful cheap laptops that blow my old desktop out of the water... i'm getting one of those hopefully this year...
ViceMan
They've taken minor elements from all the previous expansions and put them in this one, fishing, mobile phones, going out eating, cars, etc. but left the major stuff like seasons, pets, etc. out.

Another slight annoyance is in create-a-sim, accessories like watches and rings don't save to all clothing styles, meaning you have to re-add them for each clothing style, which if you have a custom coloured items is quite time-consuming. Also the editor isn't as versatile as i'd hoped, you can only add beauty marks or freckles by checking a box, which adds a texture over the face that's always in the same place, (you have a choice of two) but you can't move it manually.
Ex-PS Fanboy
*Places quarter on rail of topic.
bOnEs
*snatches quarter and uses it to buy a soda...

ok so, let's get 'er back on topic shall we? we on for this weekend?... again?...
Ex-PS Fanboy
*Places gun up to Bones' face
GLC
*desperately tries to stop this turning into another spam filled GTA Multiplayer topic*

Yeah, I'll certainly be available this weekend.
Ex-PS Fanboy
No guarantee's but if I'm not doing anything I'll be on.
bOnEs
yea, no guarantees from me either... but, we'll see what's going on saturday, and if i am able to contribute to the fight...
DiO
I have yet to partake in one of these. The problem is I go and get shitfaced on the weekends so I really don't play games. My sorry unemployed ass does plenty of that through the week.
bOnEs
i get shitfaced of the weekends too... it makes playing video games that much more funner...
Marney1
Having a BBQ on Saturday so I'll probably be pissed and still drinking into the small hours.
My god we're all piss heads.
new major on the block
I might be on, depends on what time we're talking. 10pm Central time?
Ex-PS Fanboy
I usually get blazed and play.

Anyway I may be working either staurday or sunday, If I get home before 5 I'll probably join in.
DiO
QUOTE(bOnEs @ Jun 11 2009, 05:24 PM) [snapback]1507440[/snapback]
i get shitfaced of the weekends too... it makes playing video games that much more funner...

Lol. I'm not usually home though. But yah, its much more difficult to play drunk and you laugh at your unabling drunkenness.
DuPz0r
Some times you think you are actually playing better when you'redrunk when in reality you suck bollocks. But it is fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.