Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zombies Vs Humans
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Marney1
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 18 2009, 10:42 PM) [snapback]1502810[/snapback]
Delete him.

I invited him OK!
Ex-PS Fanboy
Then you don't belong on this site.
Marney1
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 18 2009, 11:00 PM) [snapback]1502818[/snapback]
Then you don't belong on this site.

What I mean is it worked when I invited him.
bOnEs
no, you still don't understand laugh.gif...
Ex-PS Fanboy
You shouldn't have invited him in the first place. serial.gif
Marney1
I'm with DuPz0r.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Why are you with DuPz0r? Gay orgy?
Marney1
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 18 2009, 11:22 PM) [snapback]1502831[/snapback]

I'm with Analog now.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 18 2009, 10:27 PM) [snapback]1502834[/snapback]
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 18 2009, 11:22 PM) [snapback]1502831[/snapback]

I'm with Analog now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Pulls out Massacre's .410*
Marney1
Over 100 posts and still we've yet to sort a game, we couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. serial.gif drunk.gif
bOnEs
i thought you guys DID play already...
Ex-PS Fanboy
No there were some invitation problems and some members weren't able to join. So we played LBP instead.
Marney1
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 19 2009, 04:36 PM) [snapback]1502954[/snapback]
No there were some invitation problems and some members weren't able to join. So we played LBP instead.

And it doesn't stand for Little Big Planet.
ViceMan
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 19 2009, 04:36 PM) [snapback]1502954[/snapback]
No there were some invitation problems and some members weren't able to join. So they played LBP instead.

I however don't own that "game" so I watched a DVD instead.
DuPz0r
LittleBigPENITRATION!

I have less then 100 people now, so there shouldnt be any probs with inviting me. If i still do have problems however, then go on without me. I'll be the hero.
angeal18
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 18 2009, 09:40 PM) [snapback]1502807[/snapback]
I was having a free mode session last night when I noticed someone new arrive in my game. What do you know it was angeal 18 we're not even (we are now) on eachothers friends lists. So anyway I ran after him blindly (no blips) trying to shout "angeal 18, angeal 18" but it just kept coming out as "Hey how's it goin' Hey how's it goin Hey how's it goin" then he left.
Sorry if I scared you angeal 18 but my words just wouldn't come out right.

Yeah. I remember this well, I was going to join my friends game when I ended up in Marneys game. It was weird as fuck and I expected GLC or Viceman to be there to be they weren't. It was still pretty weird.....
ViceMan
QUOTE(angeal 18 @ May 20 2009, 02:33 AM) [snapback]1503066[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 18 2009, 09:40 PM) [snapback]1502807[/snapback]
I was having a free mode session last night when I noticed someone new arrive in my game. What do you know it was angeal 18 we're not even (we are now) on eachothers friends lists. So anyway I ran after him blindly (no blips) trying to shout "angeal 18, angeal 18" but it just kept coming out as "Hey how's it goin' Hey how's it goin Hey how's it goin" then he left.
Sorry if I scared you angeal 18 but my words just wouldn't come out right.

Yeah. I remember this well, I was going to join my friends game when I ended up in Marneys game. It was weird as fuck and I expected GLC or Viceman to be there to be they weren't. It was still pretty weird.....

We were off teabagging some policemen, stealing their cars and going on a high-speed pursuit through a replica of New York City. Then we played GTA IV afterwards.
DuPz0r
So are we going to attempt this tdm this weekend?
Marney1
QUOTE(DuPz0rô @ May 21 2009, 09:52 PM) [snapback]1503537[/snapback]
So are we going to attempt this tdm this weekend?

No I'll be busy learning how to use features and shit on computers over the weekend sorry.
ViceMan
Just name your time and i'll be there...(probably.)
bOnEs
i'm down as long as there isn't anything going on when we pick a time... we'll see though but, i am totally in if i am not out on the golf course, or down at the bar...
ViceMan
On a slightly unrelated matter; I had an idea for a nice deathmatch tourney. But I may post it in another topic.
DuPz0r
Cool. please elaborate.
ViceMan
Well, I uh, just thought, maybe we could all get together and have one or however many matches to decide who was the "greatest game player there ever was". Type of DM. I haven't really given it much thought, choosing a set of rules that would keep everyone happy will be difficult, I myself like playing with all weapons, but some peoplee like the weak or powerful weapon sets.

So anyway do we have another date for our next zombie match attempt?
Ex-PS Fanboy
Well I think I'm free this weekend. How's everyone feel about tommarow?
DuPz0r
I'm available today, however i am going to my partners parents house tommorow and wont be back unitll the next day.
GLC
So shall we try again tonight then? Same time?
bOnEs
i'm going golfing this afternoon so no, i can't play this one...

damn you good weather!! laugh.gif...
Marney1
I'm available for tonight, haven't been on it for a few days since I lost connection to PSNetwork.
I think I may be banned because I gave people shit on it under the the user name PIGS-ARE-JEWISH.
ViceMan
So most of us are free tonight, what time? 10pm GMT?
GLC
This time is acceptable.
ViceMan
Great, it's a date. (Tries not to sound gay.)
bOnEs
5pm EST, right? golfing got put off till tomorrow so, i might be online here in a few to play if this is seriously going down...
DuPz0r
Shit i had a BBQ and friends round. Lost track of time! I hope you guys had fun!
Ex-PS Fanboy
Ya, I went swimming for my neighbors cousin's birthday. Going golfing tommorow

We should do one every week. I say we keep this schedule.
Marney1
I think we should all team up someday with sniper rifles and dominate the airport.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 23 2009, 10:50 PM) [snapback]1504008[/snapback]
I think we should all team up someday with Massacre's .410 and kill marney1

Marney1
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 24 2009, 02:30 AM) [snapback]1504042[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ May 23 2009, 10:50 PM) [snapback]1504008[/snapback]
I think we should all team up someday with Massacre's .410 and kill marney1

OMG! snf (31).gif
bOnEs
yea, me GLC and vice free-roamed it cause, no one else was on to play, lol... good times though, me and GLC held down a street from cops and other players for a while... i grabbed the rooftop and launched an assault from up there for a bit while vice and GLC manned the ground attack biggrin.gif... after vicey died, me and GLC held that spot for quite some time...

even if we don't play the deathmatch, free-roaming is still fun, especially when you team up to take out the other people you don't know biggrin.gif...
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 23 2009, 06:19 PM) [snapback]1503999[/snapback]
Ya, I went swimming for my neighbors cousin's birthday. Going golfing tommorow

golfin' eh? biggrin.gif... i hope to hit the links tomorrow myself... was gonna go today but, went to see terminator salvation instead...
ViceMan
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 24 2009, 06:55 AM) [snapback]1504075[/snapback]
after vicey died, me and GLC held that spot for quite some time...

Eh, I didn't die, I saw that green had escaped so I hopped in a Super GT, lost the cops, restocked up on ammo and went to find him. Still it was fun showing the noobs who's boss.
bOnEs
you disappeared so i just figured it was cause you died biggrin.gif...
ViceMan
Nah if I had died I would've respawned next to you and GLC and carried on shooting the cops... and the cream guy. I went to deal with green.
bOnEs
can't let em get away biggrin.gif... although cream did get away after we fucked him up about a dozen times laugh.gif... he finally spawned outside the action and just got the fuck out of there biggrin.gif... i think someone tried driving through the action to run one of us over but, he never even made it 10 yards down that street before we blasted his ass...
ViceMan
Yeah, you were pretty accurate with that rocket launcher.

Anyway when are we having this TDM?
GLC
So uh...are we trying again this weekend or something..? sleep.gif
bOnEs
we should just leave it at the same time, every saturday... that way we can all remember and PLAN for it biggrin.gif... and if only a few of us show up then, free roam it is...
Marney1
QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 26 2009, 07:12 PM) [snapback]1504569[/snapback]
we should just leave it at the same time, every saturday... that way we can all remember and PLAN for it biggrin.gif... and if only a few of us show up then, free roam it is...

10pm (5pm EST) Saturdays. I think that should be in the topic description and if anyone wants to join in they can just turn up. I find unplanned games more fun because nobody has to wonder about rules and stuff.

I mean we could have planned games now and then but I just want to know that I can go online at a certain time on a certain day and someone else will likely be there.
GLC
Me and vice kinda have a thing now (or at least for the past week we have) where we play a little Smackdown Vs Raw 09, followed by GTA, every night around 9pm GMT. What I'm trying to say is if any of you are free around that time go online and we'll usually be on. We can have a quick free mode.
smile.gif
ViceMan
QUOTE(Ben Hunter @ May 26 2009, 11:08 PM) [snapback]1504644[/snapback]
Me and vice kinda have a thing now (or at least for the past week we have) where we play a little Smackdown Vs Raw 09, followed by GTA, every night around 9pm GMT. What I'm trying to say is if any of you are free around that time go online and we'll usually be on. We can have a quick free mode.
smile.gif

If the connection doesn't give up on us that is...
GLC
Of course.. sleep.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.