Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA 3D > Grand Theft Auto III
cr4zyk1dd
Could anyone tell me how to edit one of my files so i could drift and shit =P. and stuff liek that. if someone could send me it i really thank you for doing that. thx
HELMET
Try altering the vehicle weight in your handling config file.
cr4zyk1dd
I Dont know how to.
HELMET
If your OS is windows, go to C:\Program files\Rockstar Games\GTAIII\handling confg.
Use the Letter map to show you the effect of the variables given in the spaces below. Back up the file before altering. I hope this helps in some way. "NOTE" The heavier you make a vehicle, the longer it takes to stop it, causing it to slide at great distances in certain weather. Hope this helps in some way.
cr4zyk1dd
Thats a Problem.... Im only 11 >_>. sorry.!
HELMET
Not to sound like a grown up, though I am, but I think you may be too young to be playing this game. Sorry, but I can't help you. At age 11 you really shouldn't use bad words too. That will start a bad habbit.
Pieface
You shouldn't be on these forums anyway, it clearly says Age 13
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.