Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What am I paying for?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Banana Boy
I recently looked at my stats for shit i spend my shitty money on

aparently I spent over 1000 dollars on "tramps"

but it says I have spent 0 dollars on prostitutes.

I thought those women who stand on shitty parts of the city's roads who if you honk your horn they get in your car and you get services?

where do i find prostitutes?
Karl0
Its not as easy as youd think. Just like real life, some of the women who look like prostitutes, arent. Also, I THINK theyre only out at night. Google for "gta 4" "map" "prostitute". That ought to help.
Massacre
I think there's some kind of glitch there. In all of my files, it's had X number of dollars spent on tramps, but I've never given money to a homeless person (which is what "tramp" refers to). In fact, I make it a point to kill most homeless people I see.
Karl0
Why? Its the well dressed people that have money. Too bad the dealers arent quite as obvious as in SA
TwoFacedTanner
GTA has definitely glitched on my stats before.

On GTA SA, my distance traved on foot was in the billions.
I posted a pic on this forum when I saw it.
6 shooter
Yeah, glitches in GTA stats are common. In GTA IV, according to stats, my favorite way of transportation was bike, even though I almost didn't touch motorcycles - I am a car person. Or at least I was until I started playing TLAD ;-)
Banana Boy
QUOTE(Massacre @ Apr 19 2009, 08:28 PM) [snapback]1497174[/snapback]
I think there's some kind of glitch there. In all of my files, it's had X number of dollars spent on tramps, but I've never given money to a homeless person (which is what "tramp" refers to). In fact, I make it a point to kill most homeless people I see.

well sometimes after having the lady give me several services i end up killing her when she gets out because of how much muny I lost, so i guess she really doesnt get that money and that really doesnt go down on my record.

theres a map for prostitutes? and the ones ive been buying from arent?

I thought a tramp was those ladies that give services, which is why some men call some slutty women "tramps"

and i thought giving money to bums was just giving money to bums?

LOLWUT theres a map for this stuff?
w0lverine
ehh... I didn't know you could help the homeless. I'm going to crush more homeless people from now. rolleyes.gif

I got most of my zah nice ladies from the road you take to visit Brucie. (Am too lazy to go look the map now to pin point)
istealkegs
The tramp refers to that blonde random ped that you meet several times who moved to Liberty City to become an actress or some shit... she ends up getting addicted to the smack... and you give her a few bucks and a ride to the train station...

I do not know how many different tramps there are, but I know for sure that each time you give HER money, it increases your stat for MONEY GIVEN TO TRAMPS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.