Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Possible leaked info
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Downloadable Content / Next GTA Discussion
Mekstizzle
...but maybe a different GTA.

Those of you that can access the BBC iPlayer, go to 1:26.20 and start listening from there. Basically it's an interview with that British Iranian comedian Omid Djalili and he talks about how he was just doing some work for GTA and gave a little excerpt from the opening dialogue between the character and his Arab father (so it seems like the next guy will be an Arab).

Go to 1:26.20

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b00jwnpz

I got it from here
Psy
Interesting, and quite possible. Only thing is that he can't have been in long enough to record a full set of dialogue, so he can't be the main character surely...
trathen93
surely they wouldn't use an unknown character, although rockstar do like to surprise people
very interested, still out of my reach, i dont want an xbox but I want The lost and damned, and the next dlc. I hate microsoft.damn nazis.
OptimumPx
Don't try to start a console war in this thread. dry.gif
ViceMan
Wasn't Niko's friend Hossan Arabian?

'dit: Actually just checked the manual and the voice actors are different, but maybe someone related to him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.