Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Ex-PS Fanboy
[youtube]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kBBfqb3apwU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kBBfqb3apwU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Looks great. I liked the first one, this one looks fucking incredible. They put in some new Gundam series into it So finally there is a series i understand . Plus my favorite mech is in it!
Indy
I am like the ultimate Dynasty Warriors fanboy. Every game is the same thing over and over again, and I love it. I know, i'm a fucking moron.
But I didn't like the Gudnam version. Took away what I enjoyed from Dynasty Warriors, and that was the legendary characters and historic battles.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Apr 17 2009, 12:24 AM) [snapback]1496383[/snapback]
I am like the ultimate Dynasty Warriors fanboy. Every game is the same thing over and over again, and I love it. I know, i'm a fucking moron.
But I didn't like the Gudnam version. Took away what I enjoyed from Dynasty Warriors, and that was the legendary characters and historic battles.

Well I'm a big fan of the Gundam series, and I know a lot about it (well some of them, since there are like 15 variations of Gundam). Plus I'll play anything Involving giant, ass-kicking robots. Plus they put Gundam: Seed, and Gundam: Seed Destiny in it, which were my favorite series. Also Destroy, which is that big ass black mech in the beginning of the video.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Well for those of use buying the game here's the Trophy list.

Trophies
Pieface
Looks pretty awful if I'm being honest...
Ex-PS Fanboy
It's still dynasty warriors.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.