Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Britain's Got Talent - Susan Boyle
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
PabloHoneyOle
[youtube]ALQCkizx4UI[/youtube]

I normally HATE these shows and despise Simon Cowell; however this woman blew me away.

Best thing to come out of England since America.
Marney1
QUOTE(Stoic Marney Eater @ Apr 16 2009, 09:55 PM) [snapback]1496341[/snapback]
[youtube]ALQCkizx4UI[/youtube]

I normally HATE these shows and despise Simon Cowell; however this woman blew me away.

Best thing to come out of England since America.

I totally agree, Simon Cowell was rolling his eyes before she sang - then got stunned ha ha.
Indy
fuck its like that paul prick all over again
Hardcore Ottoman
Sweet. Nice voice.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
90% chance of winning.

I love the talentless, jobseekers'-allowance-dependant, this-is-a-day-out-for-me yobs in the audience smirking and preparing to chant "off".

I hope at least one of them killed themselves upon realising they have nothing going for them.

Marney1
You can see signs in Simon Cowells eyes at the end wondering how he could give her a makeover, he got totally up his own arse at first presuming she was just another weirdo wasting everyones time.
Good on her I say.
Heartless
I thought it was a joke at first, and when I watched it, I was totally shocked anything good could come from these talent shows.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Apr 16 2009, 10:12 PM) [snapback]1496397[/snapback]
I love the talentless, jobseekers'-allowance-dependant, this-is-a-day-out-for-me yobs in the audience smirking and preparing to chant "off".

I hope at least one of them killed themselves upon realising they have nothing going for them.

I love these people, too. I imagine that the filming of this program runs atleast half a day or so.

Go find a fucking job you talentless hacks.
Psy
I watch Britains Got Talent every week and it's a cool show, but I really can't see what's so great about her. She's ugly, but she she can sing, so that makes her an ultra mega star? If she wasn't seriously ugly as fuck, she wouldn't even be that good.
Marney1
Well she gets a mention;

[youtube]8yc_GY5huUg[/youtube]
Hardcore Ottoman
Ha ha cool!
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 24 2009, 09:34 PM) [snapback]1498531[/snapback]
Well she gets a mention;

[youtube]8yc_GY5huUg[/youtube]

Glad you posted that. Fucking hilarious.

And look at you posting videos.
I'm so proud.

But next time, make sure the video you post isn't subject to copyright infringement.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.