Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Made Man" glitch
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA Old Gen > GTA Portable
Azurus
Iv been around soo much on trying to find a topic on this problem, looks like I'll have to make one.

On the psp version of GTA LCS, "The Made Man" mission, when you come to ditching the car into the river, when its ditched, it respawns right back on the last place it touched on a main road.

Any help on this would be needed.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Weird, maybe your ditching it in the wrong spot?
trathen93
ive not known this to happen before, seems strange. must be an error with yours or a certain batch, didn't have this problem with mine and my friends didn't when I was on his. might be the game save, if you cant complete the game its worth re-starting
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(trathen @ Apr 18 2009, 10:35 PM) [snapback]1496897[/snapback]
ive not known this to happen before, seems strange. must be an error with yours or a certain batch, didn't have this problem with mine and my friends didn't when I was on his. might be the game save, if you cant complete the game its worth re-starting

Ya, just re-start, it's only a couple hours of playing to get back where you were.
Psy
It's pretty unlikely that a glitched game save would cause the mission script to malfunction. In fact I don't really think there's a chance of that at all. Not sure what the problem is though, does it happen every time you do it? Also do you have any cheats enabled or anything?
trathen93
QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 27 2009, 11:15 PM) [snapback]1499034[/snapback]
It's pretty unlikely that a glitched game save would cause the mission script to malfunction. In fact I don't really think there's a chance of that at all. Not sure what the problem is though, does it happen every time you do it? Also do you have any cheats enabled or anything?

what would it be apart from the game save. I didnt have this problem and my mate didnt. so i cant see it bein the disk. seems strange really
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.