Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: At work
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Bitch Heartless
So me and my section were doing howitzer certification training.. then we got a smoke break..

heres the result of that smoke break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5tvcNVhU4k

meh, got to keep our sanity somehow..

Also this should maybe be in the asylum..
Marney1
Those pirates will shit themselves if they see that man!!
Indy
its like cloverfield all over again
PabloHoneyOle
Get back to work and stop jerking off with my tax dollars.

Fight Terrorism instead of playing 'grabass'.
Bitch Heartless
^
Are you fucking kidding me guy, That was our first break after 4 hours straight of pure howitzer occupation and march order.. But you dont know what that is because your a fat couch potato civilian pussy(no offense to anyone else).

So go kill yourself and stop taking my oxygen.
Marney1
This brings back great memories, has this happened to you yet?

[youtube]AbqMp6J6EgQ[/youtube]
Massacre
QUOTE(Balls Deep @ Apr 16 2009, 06:55 PM) [snapback]1496366[/snapback]
^
Are you fucking kidding me guy, That was our first break after 4 hours straight of pure howitzer occupation and march order.. But you dont know what that is because your a fat couch potato civilian pussy(no offense to anyone else).

So go kill yourself and stop taking my oxygen.

mellow.gif
Kuwong
you guys were pushing each other like little sissies? real manly. "tee hee im gonna push you over now, tee hee!"
Bitch Heartless
QUOTE(Kuwong @ Apr 17 2009, 12:07 AM) [snapback]1496469[/snapback]
you guys were pushing each other like little sissies? real manly. "tee hee im gonna push you over now, tee hee!"

No actually my chief was pretending to karate chop us.. and we were pretending that it was the worst thing ever.. Gotta have some fun before we go to Afghanistan.
Pieface
Because while the Terroists hold RPGs and AK-47s you will have time to run to those terrorists. and Karate Chop them into submission.
TwoFacedTanner
Holy fuck, I didn't know you had to be serious 100% of the time.

If you guys are telling him to stop acting like that on his job, next time you go to work, don't goof off or anything. Don't try to make your job fun.

And I don't care if your tax dollars pay for it, mine do too.
I'll never understand why people break soldiers balls so much when they do stuff like this.
Indy
This topic is full of misunderstanding
TwoFacedTanner
Yeeeah, Im from the South, I misunderstand just about anything and everything.
Pieface
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Apr 17 2009, 11:13 PM) [snapback]1496654[/snapback]
If you guys are telling him to stop acting like that on his job, next time you go to work, don't goof off or anything. Don't try to make your job fun.

I'm a waiter, you try and make my job fun. Especially with darn Diabetic old hags who complain about everything.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(marney6 @ Apr 17 2009, 06:22 PM) [snapback]1496688[/snapback]

I'm a waiter, you try and make my job fun. Especially with darn Diabetic old hags who complain about everything.

I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could make it fun. Before I was asst. stockroom manager I worked in the Elecronics department. You can't leave the are which is only about 20ft by 20 ft. I couldn't take a break when I wanted, if anyone came to talk to me they got in trouble, I was by myself....all my customers were either rednecks who couldn't comprehend how to hook a DVD player up to a TV, snotty "I'm better than you" type people, or old people who asked endless repetitive questions about GPS units.

I still did little things here and there that made it fun, like see how many customers I could throw security stickers on when they weren't looking.
Marney1
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Apr 18 2009, 12:53 AM) [snapback]1496705[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney6 @ Apr 17 2009, 06:22 PM) [snapback]1496688[/snapback]

I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could make it fun. Before I was asst. stockroom manager I worked in the Elecronics department. You can't leave the are which is only about 20ft by 20 ft. I couldn't take a break when I wanted, if anyone came to talk to me they got in trouble, I was by myself....all my customers were either rednecks who couldn't comprehend how to hook a DVD player up to a TV, snotty "I'm better than you" type people, or old people who asked endless repetitive questions about GPS units.

I still did little things here and there that made it fun, like see how many customers I could throw security stickers on when they weren't looking.

You have an evil streak in you Tanner.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.