Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mark of Cain Short film
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
djnefilim

Disclaimer: The last video was edited and encoded in a span of a day, and there might be a technical problem (aka a flash of pixelated green) due to the conversion to HD, as well as some lack of video effects... You could call this the "Wolverine" trailer... tongue.gif

*******WARNING: FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY.****** " Mark of Cain: Sinner" is a series of short films based on the biblical figure Cain, brother and murderer of Abel. Cursed to forever walk the earth bearing the mark of God's wrath, he is the harbinger of death to the wicked and guilty. Those committing the Seven Deadly Sins will forever experience eternal damnation in Hell, as brought about by Cain's unworldly presence.

Mark of Cain part 1 (4 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2doNB97jF0k

Mark of Cain part 2 (9:53 mins)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJh5IfYQ5vU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDmnh_YxpRU

If you have any criticisms or comments, either positive or negative, they are very much welcome! smile.gif
Marney1
Hey man,
if I were you I'd put these vids up one at a time because there's a better chance people will watch them then.
Bunched together like this it feels a bit overpowering. IMO.
djnefilim
done sir, thanks for the wise words. smile.gif
Marney1
QUOTE(djnefilim @ Apr 15 2009, 04:02 AM) [snapback]1495873[/snapback]

No its not done but its up to you anyway.
TwoFacedTanner
Posting them like this is better than having three topics about it.

Thats just me.
djnefilim
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 15 2009, 11:33 AM) [snapback]1495876[/snapback]
QUOTE(djnefilim @ Apr 15 2009, 04:02 AM) [snapback]1495873[/snapback]

No its not done but its up to you anyway.

Well I did focus on one particular topic rather than just a mish-mash of random videos, thus making it seem more organized...

anyways, with that out of the way, I'm new to this site, mainly been posting at GTAForums.com, so I hope you guys like the vids. smile.gif
Marney1
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Apr 15 2009, 04:37 AM) [snapback]1495877[/snapback]
Posting them like this is better than having three topics about it.

Thats just me.

I wasn't saying make three topics, just post one each day in this topic he's started that way it could be something to look forward to. Its just that I look at them all together like this and think; 'Aah fuck it I can't be arsed going through these'.
Like I said anyway its up to him - he can do what he likes it's his topic after all.

I've watched the first one and its pretty good so I'll watch the others tomorrow. Not bad. cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.