Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Chinatown Wars Multiplayer News
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Zen
Rockstar have updated the Official GTA: Chinatown Wars site with BRAND NEW information and screenshots on the Chinatown Wars Multiplayer modes.

The screenshots are from the game modes which have been outlined below:

Gang Bang – Challenge your opponent’s gang to a turf war. This mode has you attacking or defending gang territory, and both players have a squad of armed gang members at their service to lend a hand.

Liberty City Survivor – Kill or be killed! Square off against an opponent in five different scenarios that have players scrambling the city to take each other out in matches that can be set from 2 to 20 kills per game.

Season Race - A special extended tournament mode for Racing. See if you can go the distance in a series of 4 tournaments, each consisting of 5 individual races. The racer with the most points at the end of the season claims the Cup.

Can this game get any better?

Source: Rockstar
Marney1
I don't have a DS so I'm a tad jealous to say the least.
Seeen
This game rules. BUY A DS! It's worth it, JUST for this game.
Massacre
Also, my DS refuses to pick up a signal, so I can't use the multiplayer. Gay.
Marney1
There's a bullet proof car available but I'm having problems creating a link to R* sorry.
You have a limited time to get this (1st - 8th May) so sign up to R* Socialclub a.s.a.p if you want it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.