Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Talking pipe ?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Hints N' Finds
Akanes
if you kill pigeon 71 on Gta4.tv's pigeon map is there anyone else that gets someone saying "now you have to get out of here" or something like that rolleyes.gif or is it just me snf (31).gif??
Ex-PS Fanboy
I think that's just you...
Akanes
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 12 2009, 12:32 AM) [snapback]1495189[/snapback]
I think that's just you...

hmm strange unsure.gif perhaps i should go check my head if im hearing voices Jumpy.gif
Heartless
I think he's trying to get us to take the pipe, if you catch my meaning.
Massacre
Northern Gardens... Is that in Bohan? If so, I think that pigeon is near The Triangle Club, and the voice you're hearing is from the bouncer out front.
OptimumPx
QUOTE(Massacre @ Apr 12 2009, 01:03 AM) [snapback]1495223[/snapback]
Northern Gardens... Is that in Bohan? If so, I think that pigeon is near The Triangle Club, and the voice you're hearing is from the bouncer out front.

Ya, that would be it exactly. If you fire a gun near either of the two strip clubs in town the bouncer will come running to get you.

It's probably a programming glitch that has him do this no matter how close you are to the club.
Alex37
The pigeons spoke to me... they send a massage of love...
this voice, i heard this voice, i heard it when i was flying...

Don't spam.
-OPX
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.