Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gay Fish takes fishdick beating
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
TreeFitty
Article

So apparently Kanye took the newest South Park episode in stride and is going to change his ways.

Excerpts from his blog:
SOUTH PARK MURDERED ME LAST NIGHT AND IT'S PRETTY FUNNY. IT HURTS MY FEELINGS BUT WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM SOUTH PARK! I ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN WORKING ON MY EGO THOUGH. HAVING THE CRAZY EGO IS PLAYED OUT IN MY LIFE AND CAREER.
I JUST WANT TO BE A DOPER PERSON WHICH STARTS WITH ME NOT ALWAYS TELLING PEOPLE HOW DOPE I THINK I AM.
DiO
I actually have to give him a little props for that. Maybe he isn't such a D-bag.
Indy
But with my ego, I can stand there with a speedo
And still be looked at like a fucking hero
- Kanye West (The Glory)

That episode was hilarious, but his ego makes him what he is.

Also, I like to put fishsticks in my mouth.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Apr 10 2009, 06:24 AM) [snapback]1495010[/snapback]
Also, I like to put fishsticks in my mouth.

You're a Gay Fish.

Best episode in a long time. 10/10
Hardcore Ottoman
I'm impressed by his response too. I'm sure he went for that too. The man is playin' us again with some pseudo-ego tongue.gif
Mekstizzle
Haha....

motherfuckin gay fish

[youtube]jlW1qw7MM1Y[/youtube]

They actually made a whole full version of the song, South Park outdid themselves this time round
Zacko
Ah the lols that episode brought. Love how they even included the auto tune effects laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.