Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If they do legalize weed...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Leon Kennedy
In my opinion, one of the following scenarios should happen:

1. Marijuana should be legalized. Not de-criminalized, but altogether legalized. The government could tax it much like they do alcohol and cigarettes, and use the revenue generated from sales to help pay off our national debt (although it is more probable that the government would use the money to continue to finance this idiotic war or line their own pockets). On top of that, legalization would, on a very small scale, cut down on the number of people in jail for possession of the substance. I know that prison overcrowding is a larger issue than this, but this would help.

2. If they won't legalize marijuana, then they should make alcohol and tobacco illegal. Tobacco and alcohol are controlled substances. Tobacco could fall under the classification of a narcotic, while alcohol is a depressant. If all other drugs are illegal, why are these two not? I know - they are taxed, and the taxes go to the government. See my point above. Why are these two drugs legal and all others are not?

Tobacco causes cancer. Alcohol impairs decisions and reactions, and leads to liver disease. Marijuana, while it has some of the same effects as alcohol, doesn't kill you (your stupid decisions while high do that). Yet marijuana is looked at as being bad, and evil, and you shouldn't do it, but you are encouraged to go into public, chain smoke until you smell like an ashtray, and visit your favorite tavern or pub and drink until you puke and pass out. Interesting concepts. dry.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Idiot Gorilla @ Apr 20 2009, 03:31 PM) [snapback]1497387[/snapback]
I hardly ever smoked weed but I started before my double digits. Some shits went down years later and I found something else to burn (metaphorically).

Like before you were 10?
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 21 2009, 12:12 PM) [snapback]1497602[/snapback]
QUOTE(Idiot Gorilla @ Apr 20 2009, 03:31 PM) [snapback]1497387[/snapback]
I hardly ever smoked weed but I started before my double digits. Some shits went down years later and I found something else to burn (metaphorically).

Like before you were 10?

I was either 8 or 9 when I remember shotgunning some hydra through a neighbor's pipe/coping on his half-pipe. Wtf, I know!
Ex-PS Fanboy
You mean Hydro?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 21 2009, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1497717[/snapback]
You mean Hydro?

He doesn't know what he means.

Hydra was killed by Heracles as one of his Twelve Labours.

QUOTE(Marney Is An Idiot Gorilla @ Apr 21 2009, 07:00 PM) [snapback]1497712[/snapback]
I was either 8 or 9 when I remember shotgunning some hydra through a neighbor's pipe/coping on his half-pipe. Wtf, I know!

First, I don't believe you, no offense. I don't think you've ever smoked weed before.

Second, if per chance you have managed to get your hands on some in your young life it was dirt weed. Whoever gave it to you "a neighbor" should be ashamed of giving drugs to kids who are only 8 or 9.
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 22 2009, 08:39 AM) [snapback]1497787[/snapback]
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 21 2009, 07:53 PM) [snapback]1497717[/snapback]
You mean Hydro?

He doesn't know what he means.

Hydra was killed by Heracles as one of his Twelve Labours.

QUOTE(Marney Is An Idiot Gorilla @ Apr 21 2009, 07:00 PM) [snapback]1497712[/snapback]

First, I don't believe you, no offense. I don't think you've ever smoked weed before.

Second, if per chance you have managed to get your hands on some in your young life it was dirt weed. Whoever gave it to you "a neighbor" should be ashamed of giving drugs to kids who are only 8 or 9. What are you, black?

First off, misspelling. Second off, I have smoked weed but like I've said--not a pothead. I never got into it because I received pneumonia later at the age of 9. I simply didn't do anymore. Maybe a couple times during Orlando and Cocoa Beach.

And if you want names shithead, I smoked weed with my brother Cris, my friend/neighbor Justin, and it was Justin's brother Josh's halfpipe.

What am I? I'm punxtr you insulting fucking prick. Go fuck off.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I believe it. My sis started when she was 8, but she couldn't hit it right so she never got high. Then I showed her how and she thought she was dying. I was ripped at the time so it was fucking hilarious! Afterwards she gave it up.

And also, I do agree with stoic, what kind of neighbour gives an 8 year old kid pot?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 22 2009, 11:04 AM) [snapback]1497803[/snapback]
First off, misspelling. Second off, I have smoked weed but like I've said--not a pothead. I never got into it because I received pneumonia later at the age of 9. I simply didn't do anymore. Maybe a couple times during Orlando and Cocoa Beach.

And if you want names shithead, I smoked weed with my brother Cris, my friend/neighbor Justin, and it was Justin's brother Josh's halfpipe.

I know who you are.

I'm just saying, smoking a couple of times before you hit puberty is much different than smoking as a (young) adult. I don't know what the fuck a halfpipe is either, except in the terms of skateboarding.

When was the LAST time you smoked? I want days, weeks, months, years, etc. I don't want to hear about the time your brother rolled up some green St. Augustine in a piece of notebook paper and told you it was "Grass".

Based on your story, you quit smoking pot when you were 9.
That's not smoking weed. That's 'tried' weed.
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 22 2009, 11:25 AM) [snapback]1497807[/snapback]
I believe it. My sis started when she was 8, but she couldn't hit it right so she never got high. Then I showed her how and she thought she was dying. I was ripped at the time so it was fucking hilarious! Afterwards she gave it up.

And also, I do agree with stoic, what kind of neighbour gives an 8 year old kid pot?

A neighbor who's practically your best friend. Read again...

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 22 2009, 11:47 AM) [snapback]1497813[/snapback]
QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 22 2009, 11:04 AM) [snapback]1497803[/snapback]

I know who you are.

I'm just saying, smoking a couple of times before you hit puberty is much different than smoking as a (young) adult. I don't know what the fuck a halfpipe is either, except in the terms of skateboarding.

When was the LAST time you smoked? I want days, weeks, months, years, etc. I don't want to hear about the time your brother rolled up some green St. Augustine in a piece of notebook paper and told you it was "Grass".

Based on your story, you quit smoking pot when you were 9.
That's not smoking weed. That's 'tried' weed.

You need to smoke a blunt with the Stoic Person Eater. I'm offering and I'm sure many people would take me up. But the offer is to you, my fellow Tampon. Let me know.

I smoked some keef with my uncle New Years--go fucking calculate it yourself. Before that once during Sophomore year High School '06, and before that I was around it a lot in Cocoa Beach and Orlando as in second hand. And stop being such an insulting fuckhead. You're pissing me off you fucking cunt. Nevermind you're trying to act like you'll drop this bullshit if I smoke with you.

I stopped smoking weed after the pneumonia and I bet it saved me from doing it more. I was going to do it tons more. I felt that desire for it. And I still feel it. I fought it because I realized how my grandfather died, and why my uncle (who I smoked with...) is the way he is. I'm fighting a battle with my desire to smoke. God damn my other uncle once told me too cough when he was going up to the stairs if I wanted a jointed (cuz I was mum on the original offer). I did not cough.

You want to bring out my demons? Fuck off. Rightly fuck off right now.
Ex-PS Fanboy
How old was your neighbor? if he was like 11 thats cool but if he was 15 or older, then thats just fucked up.
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Apr 22 2009, 06:38 PM) [snapback]1497939[/snapback]
How old was your neighbor? if he was like 11 thats cool but if he was 15 or older, then thats just fucked up.

He was 11 or 12... Justin's age was always hard to pin down. He used to say he was 13 around women a lot and it's hard to separate fact from fiction. He didn't go to my school, no.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Well thats fine I guess, as long as he's not double your age.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 22 2009, 05:57 PM) [snapback]1497919[/snapback]
I smoked some keef with my uncle New Years--go fucking calculate it yourself.

That would be 4 months and 23 days.

Before that once during Sophomore year High School '06, and before that I was around it a lot in Cocoa Beach and Orlando as in second hand.

Okay, how does this relate to anything? You were around it?
I grew up in Cocoa Beach. Everyone in Cocoa Beach smokes pot, you're always around it.

And stop being such an insulting fuckhead. You're pissing me off you fucking cunt. Nevermind you're trying to act like you'll drop this bullshit if I smoke with you.

I'd never smoke with you, it sounds like you have some serious issues when it comes to marijuana. Everyone I smoke with has a good time with it, doesn't get all sobby and pissy. Besides, I'm never going to meet anyone from this site except maybe Analogkid when I stay at his house next time I'm in Vegas and use his extensive Pyrex dildo collection.

Sounds like you really take offense to this, I don't understand why. If I were you, I just wouldn't mention it. A lot of people have tried weed before but don't get this upset about it. If it wasn't for you, that's cool, you can just say that without getting upset.

I stopped smoking weed after the pneumonia and I bet it saved me from doing it more. I was going to do it tons more. I felt that desire for it. And I still feel it. I fought it because I realized how my grandfather died, and why my uncle (who I smoked with...) is the way he is. I'm fighting a battle with my desire to smoke. God damn my other uncle once told me too cough when he was going up to the stairs if I wanted a jointed (cuz I was mum on the original offer). I did not cough.

You're talking about the pneumonia when you were 9? I can't believe you were into drugs at age 9. I was into Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figures. Where are your parents at during all of this?

Was your grandfather run over by a weed truck? How did he die that had an influence on your usage of marijuana? I get that your uncles are losers who sit around and smoke and you don't want to end up like them, but there are plenty of people who smoke who are plenty successful who smoke weed. Just look at Seth Rogen and PSFANBOY.

You want to bring out my demons? Fuck off. Rightly fuck off right now.

I'm not the one airing out your demons on the internet... and if your only demons relate to weed smoking, you're getting off pretty light.

On a side note, I found a video of punxtr and his brother hanging out with their uncles in Texas.
Pretty shocking stuff.
[youtube]SPgKZOfG89Q[/youtube]
PabloHoneyOle
And don't forget Michael Phelps. Follow your dreams. Smoke a bong.
Hardcore Ottoman
No, my grandpa died from cancer from cigarettes. It is personal because I have a hard time trying to stave off desire. I am a chill guy to hang with but you insulted me without even bothering to try and understand me. No, I don't smoke weed enough to even surpass the 'try' stage but that's because I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it. That goes with most things in my life. And avoiding weed is not because I believe I'll be a nobody but I feel like my genes tend to put in a position where I'm inclined to. Trying to focus maybe? Some people focus better than others.

And that video was unnecessary, really. I was 9. Not 5 or 2 or whatever. My parents were present for my upbringing. I was basically trying something out because of big brother appeal. Btw, where did you live in Cocoa Beach? I lived in Patrick AFB by it.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 25 2009, 08:56 PM) [snapback]1498670[/snapback]
I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I have the secret formula to beat cotton mouth.....

Want to know it?

Get ready...

DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never smoked without a bottle of water beside me and guess what? I've never gotten it.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 23 2009, 06:48 AM) [snapback]1498095[/snapback]
Besides, I'm never going to meet anyone from this site except maybe Analogkid when I stay at his house next time I'm in Vegas and use his extensive Pyrex dildo collection.

I was just skimming through the topic and this caught my eye. Thanks man! Good to be noted! I'd happily smoke you out AND share a 'do with you!

drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif drool.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 26 2009, 01:48 AM) [snapback]1498682[/snapback]
I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

I've never smoked without a bottle of water beside me and guess what? I've never gotten it.

I do the same thing. I always get a drink thinking I'll need it. Then like 20 minutes after I've smoked, I'm like, "Oh yeah, I have a beverage." Then I go to get it and the ice has melted and it's sweating like fuck and I have to get a paper towel to clean up thing ring of water on the coffee table before my wife sees it.

Besides, I'm never going to meet anyone from this site except maybe Analogkid when I stay at his house next time I'm in Vegas and use his extensive Pyrex dildo collection.

I was just skimming through the topic and this caught my eye. Thanks man! Good to be noted! I'd happily smoke you out AND share a 'do with you!

I'm glad you caught it. Now I have a Las Vegas weed connection. First time I was there, we shipped it out to our hotel via DHL with some snacks and bathroom necessities. Go to check in, "Ah, Mr. Person Eater, we have a package for you. Enjoy your stay." "Why thank you." Blunts were lit before the suitcases were opened.

The last time sucked. I was kidnapped for my bachelor's party and taken to Vegas. My friend came over to pick me up to go skating and just took me to the airport. My wife (fiance' at the time) had packed a bag of clothes and such and given it to him in advance. I had no clue. We got out there and couldn't find anything.

QUOTE(Dysrhythmia @ Apr 25 2009, 11:56 PM) [snapback]1498670[/snapback]
No, my grandpa died from cancer from cigarettes. It is personal because I have a hard time trying to stave off desire. I am a chill guy to hang with but you insulted me without even bothering to try and understand me.

I apologize for judging you on the internet about such a trivial topic like marijuana usage.

No, I don't smoke weed enough to even surpass the 'try' stage but that's because I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it. That goes with most things in my life. And avoiding weed is not because I believe I'll be a nobody but I feel like my genes tend to put in a position where I'm inclined to. Trying to focus maybe? Some people focus better than others.

Cottonmouth is the reason Dr. Pepper was invented. There are 23 flavors and you can taste them all with severe enough cottonmouth. Marijuana is an addictive drug in the sense that it's fun, relaxing and hella cool. The issue with that is that it's ILLEGAL. Getting in trouble with it is my only worry. Fuck health.

And that video was unnecessary, really. I was 9. Not 5 or 2 or whatever. My parents were present for my upbringing. I was basically trying something out because of big brother appeal. Btw, where did you live in Cocoa Beach? I lived in Patrick AFB by it.

I thought you would be offended because the little kids were black, not the age thing. Honestly, what is the difference between giving marijuana to a five-year old than a nine-year old? FOUR YEARS of elementary education to make you mature enough to try it?

I lived right off Banana River drive. I surfed a lot down at Patrick. Tables, Hangers and 2nd Light. I got taken into custody on 9/11 for not obeying the MP's when they were closing down the beaches. I was on the news and everything. Good times.
Skinny 
I got taken into custody on 9/11 for not obeying the MP's when they were closing down the beaches.

Why the fuck were you at the beach on 9/11?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Apr 27 2009, 09:16 AM) [snapback]1498919[/snapback]
I got taken into custody on 9/11 for not obeying the MP's when they were closing down the beaches.

School was canceled. I had the day off from work. In Cocoa Beach, that means: Go surfing. So I went.

There are also no skyscrapers at the beach, so it was probably a safe place to be.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 27 2009, 06:09 AM) [snapback]1498916[/snapback]

I'm glad you caught it. Now I have a Las Vegas weed connection. First time I was there, we shipped it out to our hotel via DHL with some snacks and bathroom necessities. Go to check in, "Ah, Mr. Person Eater, we have a package for you. Enjoy your stay." "Why thank you." Blunts were lit before the suitcases were opened.

I actually do have an amazing pot connection. My "dealer" (good, good childhood friend) gets me the best stuff for the most unbelievable prices. I would never share with you though.

smile.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 27 2009, 09:22 PM) [snapback]1499102[/snapback]
I actually do have an amazing pot connection. My "dealer" (good, good childhood friend) gets me the best stuff for the most unbelievable prices. I would never share with you though.

What a jew.

Don't call me when you come to Florida to visit your jew relatives who live in Miami and complain about all the damn hispanics and how its so hot.
Massacre
"Oy vey, Maury, there are so many damn Puerto Ricans." - Anna "Gramma Analog" Roth.
TheAnalogKid2112
wut
DiO
Stoic...If you ever come to Canada.......

Not going to bother finishing that. Who the fuck comes to Canada?
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(Baby Fark Marney-zax @ Apr 28 2009, 09:49 PM) [snapback]1499368[/snapback]
Stoic...If you ever come to Canada.......

Not going to bother finishing that. Who the fuck comes to Canada?

I know right, you just about turned yourself into the village idiot marney!
TheAnalogKid2112
Robin Cherkovski
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 29 2009, 03:21 AM) [snapback]1499371[/snapback]
Robin Cherkovskike

Skinny 
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 27 2009, 11:43 PM) [snapback]1498925[/snapback]

School was canceled. I had the day off from work. In Cocoa Beach, that means: Go surfing. So I went.

There are also no skyscrapers at the beach, so it was probably a safe place to be.

You weren't watching the news?
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Skinny. @ Apr 30 2009, 02:25 AM) [snapback]1499592[/snapback]
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 27 2009, 11:43 PM) [snapback]1498925[/snapback]

You weren't watching the news?

I watched the first tower fall live on TV. I was giving my mom and her office the play by play over speakerphone. That was like 10 o'clock in the morning. I turned the TV off when they started showing the clips of people jumping/falling from the second tower.

I live in Florida. I was also watching the surf report and the waves were waste to chest and glass. I wasn't letting my only day off from college and work go to waste.

I guess I figured I couldn't do anything about what was happening in New York and if all those people were dying, I might as well be out living.

On topic: I smoked a blunt while driving to the beach that morning.
frogeyes
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 27 2009, 01:09 PM) [snapback]1498916[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

I do the same thing. I always get a drink thinking I'll need it. Then like 20 minutes after I've smoked, I'm like, "Oh yeah, I have a beverage." Then I go to get it and the ice has melted and it's sweating like fuck and I have to get a paper towel to clean up thing ring of water on the coffee table before my wife sees it.

The last time sucked. I was kidnapped for my bachelor's party and taken to Vegas. My friend came over to pick me up to go skating and just took me to the airport. My wife (fiance' at the time) had packed a bag of clothes and such and given it to him in advance. I had no clue. We got out there and couldn't find anything. We ended up finding a black dude passing out ticket promos to find us a sack. Shady as fuck. He gave us the run around all day and we finally managed to hook up with some dirt weed, but it made the trip.

No, my grandpa died from cancer from cigarettes. It is personal because I have a hard time trying to stave off desire. I am a chill guy to hang with but you insulted me without even bothering to try and understand me.

I apologize for judging you on the internet about such a trivial topic like marijuana usage.

No, I don't smoke weed enough to even surpass the 'try' stage but that's because I've been trying to find that weed that doesn't give you cotton mouth. Plain and simple. When I find it, I'll abuse it. That goes with most things in my life. And avoiding weed is not because I believe I'll be a nobody but I feel like my genes tend to put in a position where I'm inclined to. Trying to focus maybe? Some people focus better than others.

Cottonmouth is the reason Dr. Pepper was invented. There are 23 flavors and you can taste them all with severe enough cottonmouth. Marijuana is an addictive drug in the sense that it's fun, relaxing and hella cool. The issue with that is that it's ILLEGAL. Getting in trouble with it is my only worry. Fuck health.

I thought you would be offended because the little kids were black, not the age thing. Honestly, what is the difference between giving marijuana to a five-year old than a nine-year old? FOUR YEARS of elementary education to make you mature enough to try it?

I lived right off Banana River drive. I surfed a lot down at Patrick. Tables, Hangers and 2nd Light. I got taken into custody on 9/11 for not obeying the MP's when they were closing down the beaches. I was on the news and everything. Good times.

Next time you're with some black folks, call them 'niggers' to their face and get a blunt slapped up your ass. Over 1700 posts and what, is it all just a bunch of bragging and bullshit? Calling people 'jews' and shit? Acting like your opinion means more than someone else's? What an asshole. Next time you're in Vegas, let us know. I have some cousins there who'd just love for some pussy little white boy to call them 'niggers' to their face. Punk ass bitch. Make the news for getting your racist head kicked in.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 01:19 PM) [snapback]1499638[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

The last time sucked. I was kidnapped for my bachelor's party and taken to Vegas. My friend came over to pick me up to go skating and just took me to the airport. My wife (fiance' at the time) had packed a bag of clothes and such and given it to him in advance. I had no clue. We got out there and couldn't find anything.

Next time you're with some black folks, call them 'niggers' to their face and get a blunt slapped up your ass. Over 1700 posts and what, is it all just a bunch of bragging and bullshit? Calling people 'jews' and shit? Acting like your opinion means more than someone else's? What an asshole. Next time you're in Vegas, let us know. I have some cousins there who'd just love for some pussy little white boy to call them 'niggers' to their face. Punk ass bitch. Make the news for getting your racist head kicked in.

You joined just to tell me that? Welcome to the site. Sorry for offending you with free speech.

I really apologize if I offended you.

And Analogkid is a Jew, so that wasn't really an insult.
frogeyes
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 30 2009, 05:39 PM) [snapback]1499644[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

You joined just to tell me that? Welcome to the site. Sorry for offending you with free speech.

Fake ass apologies and bullshit. Say that shit to somebody in real life. You wouldn't dare.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 01:54 PM) [snapback]1499655[/snapback]
Fake ass apologies and bullshit. Say that shit to somebody in real life. You wouldn't dare.

Sincere apology. Don't take such offense though, it wasn't directed at you or your people.

And you're probably right, I wouldn't say that to someone in person. Welcome to the internet.
I don't refer to all black people as the N word. I have plenty of black friends and that makes it OK; on the internet.
TheAnalogKid2112
I'm 100% not a Jew, so frogeyes, you should fight Stoic live via webcam.
Leon Kennedy
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Apr 30 2009, 07:35 PM) [snapback]1499723[/snapback]
I'm 100% not a Jew, so frogeyes, you should fight Stoic live via webcam.

I think I'd pay money to see that fight. Hell, I'll sell the popcorn.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 12:19 PM) [snapback]1499638[/snapback]
I have some cousins there who'd just love for some pussy little white boy to call them 'niggers' to their face.

Exactly, you guys fight in groups.
My Polak cousin was arguing with one of them about something.
My cousins friend ended up calling the dude a black dude, before you knew it, there were five of them against two.
My cousin held his own, took a beating though.

Moral of the story, we're all pussy white boys, because you're always in a group.

Is that true of all black people? Nooo. I should know, I have a black cousin myself. And a few black friends.
The ones with the attitude you have though, not so much a fan of them.
Get too butthurt about things.

And on topic.
I don't like Marijuana, but I don't mind people smoking it.
Just the people who never shut up about how its the greatest thing god has put on this earth and tend to not bathe and smell like weed consonantly get on my nerves.
Ex-PS Fanboy
You wouldn't like me then. But I do bathe. It's just hard to get the smell completely out of your clothes after a jamaican hotbox.
Marney1
Can smoking marijuana make you feel like this?
[youtube]n-rWnQphPdQ[/youtube]
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 1 2009, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1499798[/snapback]
You wouldn't like me then. But I do bathe. It's just hard to get the smell completely out of your clothes after a jamaican hotbox.

I use Snuggle fabric softener; the purple kind. Also, I use Axe body spray to mask myself while venturing out into public right after smoking. I figure as long as the Axe overpowers the chronic smell, I'm all good. Most of the time I don't give a damn though. Unless there are cops around.

QUOTE(marney1 @ May 1 2009, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1499819[/snapback]

If you smoked weed while on LSD, maybe.
Skinny 
QUOTE(frogeyes @ May 1 2009, 03:19 AM) [snapback]1499638[/snapback]

I for one make black jokes everyday, right in front of black people, and I've never been bashed. It's either because I'm too awesome, or because most black people aren't little bitches, and can indeed take a joke? Either way, you fail.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 1 2009, 05:27 PM) [snapback]1499832[/snapback]
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 1 2009, 11:24 AM) [snapback]1499798[/snapback]

I use Snuggle fabric softener; the purple kind. Also, I use Axe body spray to mask myself while venturing out into public right after smoking. I figure as long as the Axe overpowers the chronic smell, I'm all good. Most of the time I don't give a damn though. Unless there are cops around.

QUOTE(marney1 @ May 1 2009, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1499819[/snapback]

If you smoked weed while on LSD, maybe.

Well I don't think We usually use that kind of softener. But i do usually spray myself before I go out, (well if my friends are tripping the fuck out then i will). Mostly i don't have to. I live in a small city where everyone smokes something. But the bong in my closet has left a faint smell of stale weed in my room apparently. I can't smell it but I've had people come over and say that it bugs them.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 1 2009, 03:13 PM) [snapback]1499862[/snapback]
But the bong in my closet has left a faint smell of stale weed in my room apparently. I can't smell it but I've had people come over and say that it bugs them.

Change the water.
Ex-PS Fanboy
have multiple times. Haven't in a while though. I should. Plus I gotta clean the resin outta the bowl.
I shouldn't have to though, since I rarely use it now.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 06:54 PM) [snapback]1499655[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

My two best friends are Jewish, I call them saviour-murdering kikes all the time. I called my ex a fenian slut and we're on good terms. They tend to call me a godless monkey. Get over yaself brosef.

PS this thread is hilarious.
Marneyo Juano
QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1499655[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

Oh my. Another e-agressive teenager. May I suggest some sunlight?
Marney1
QUOTE(Mario Juano @ May 5 2009, 08:10 PM) [snapback]1500330[/snapback]
QUOTE(frogeyes @ Apr 30 2009, 07:54 PM) [snapback]1499655[/snapback]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Want to know it?
Get ready...

Oh my. Another e-agressive teenager. May I suggest some sunlight?

No don't mention light!! And never give them water after midnight!
Ex-PS Fanboy
laugh.gif
TangoWhisky
I haven't read the entire thread so I apologise if someones already said this, but the Govt. would never legalise any mind altering chemicals because the legal system works entirely on everyone thinking and perceiving the same. If you've got people in different mental places the law sort of breaks down in trying to give everybody what they expect; just look at how the law deals with MH issues and the like.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Yay! I finally got a bowl for my bong! Also I cleaned out the glass tube and changed the water. Smell's gone but it's noticable if you go near the closet.
Marney1
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 18 2009, 11:02 PM) [snapback]1502820[/snapback]
Yay! I finally got a bowl for my bong! Also I cleaned out the glass tube and changed the water. Smell's gone but it's noticable if you go near the closet.

That smell might be a lost hamster or something, like a dead one no?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.