Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If they do legalize weed...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
NCP
Even if Marijuana doesn't help as a painkiller. The government would be wise to legalise it, they'd be able to control the weed, the price, the quality etc. Now you can get shitty weed or even fake weed, with government control you'd get good weed. Just don't smoke and drive!
bOnEs
yea, if it's legalized, you know they would have cotton swabs that could test how high you were if you were driving... the limit would probably be a joint... i can see the commercial already...

"you you smoke more than a joint and drive, you will get caught you you will be arrested... over the limit, under arrest"

even though you can smoke two blunts in one sitting and get behind the wheel and be just fine... seriously, i drive just fine when i am high.... you could say i'm more alert and aware of my surroundings... plus, i drive just a little bit slower too... one of my friends scares the shit out of me when he drives high though... he's less alert, and drives faster...

i guess he's the kind of person that would set the standard for weed-intoxication when it comes to the law... it's always the bad ones that ruin it for everyone else...
TheAnalogKid2112
I agree, bOnEs. Just two Saturdays ago, my friends and I hotboxed my friend's car three times in one night and smoked quite a few fat bowls prior, and I drove home fucking beautifully. It's just those dumbasses who think they HAVE to be stupid while they're high who are going to ruin it for everybody. uuugh
Darth Sexy
Actually, from my experience of police harrassing me while driving high, I now know I don't drive as well as I thought I did. I've pretty much stopped driving high. Not worth the risk of losing my licence. Driving on GHB is fine, however.
LoonaTyk1
no one drives better or becomes more alert when high . some people think they do but its just because they're high . they will never legalise pot after reading crap like this . i like it to and been smokin for 30 yrs and hope they relax the laws , but to many smokers out there say and do stupid shit to help keep it illegal.
PabloHoneyOle
Is driving high different than smoking and driving?

I used to be a huge fan of the blunt trip; cruising just to smoke. It was a late night college routine; long drive with a couple of blunts and a friend or two. If you're paranoid, it's probably not a great idea; but if you can drive carefully and avoid any roadblocks or coppers, nothing's better. Be sure to get an extra large beverage though.

Now that I'm married; I try to not drive and smoke. I can't afford to get arrested for possession, it's just not worth it.
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 31 2009, 09:28 AM) [snapback]1520209[/snapback]
Is driving high different than smoking and driving?

I used to be a huge fan of the blunt trip; cruising just to smoke. It was a late night college routine; long drive with a couple of blunts and a friend or two. If you're paranoid, it's probably not a great idea; but if you can drive carefully and avoid any roadblocks or coppers, nothing's better. Be sure to get an extra large beverage though.

Now that I'm married; I try to not drive and smoke. I can't afford to get arrested for possession, it's just not worth it.

same here . i pretty much keep it at home .
Darth Sexy
I've stopped driving high since I was pulled over. I realised then that I didn't drive as well as I thought I did. Didn't help that the cops knew I was fucked, but obviously didn't have a drug test kit, but my licence now has a note on it that I'm suspected of drug driving, so it's really not worth the risk for me.
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Sep 1 2009, 05:44 AM) [snapback]1520312[/snapback]
I've stopped driving high since I was pulled over. I realised then that I didn't drive as well as I thought I did. Didn't help that the cops knew I was fucked, but obviously didn't have a drug test kit, but my licence now has a note on it that I'm suspected of drug driving, so it's really not worth the risk for me.

smart . my youngest brother was a cop and said they can tell when people are high on pot by doing a simple eye test ( having you follow their finger or a pen etc. with just your eyes ) he did this to me when i was stoned and i failed every time . best to keep it at home in most states because even if you dont get busted , it does put a flag on your licence when you get pulled over .

also here in texas if they dont have a kit they will take you to the hospital and draw blood . happened to my oldest daughter 2 yrs ago . she got a dui . texas sucks .
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(LoonaTyk1 @ Sep 1 2009, 04:18 AM) [snapback]1520313[/snapback]
texas sucks .

salute.gif clapping.gif thumbup.gif clap.gif notworthy.gif
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 1 2009, 08:50 AM) [snapback]1520326[/snapback]
texas sucks .

you liked that didn't you . and to think i left northern california and its beautiful buds for texas and fuckin mexican dirt weed . one more time , "TEXAS SUCKS"
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(LoonaTyk1 @ Sep 1 2009, 11:51 AM) [snapback]1520358[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 1 2009, 08:50 AM) [snapback]1520326[/snapback]
texas sucks .

you liked that didn't you . and to think i left northern california and its beautiful buds for texas and fuckin mexican dirt weed . one more time , "TEXAS SUCKS"

Holy shit, I now love you. I thought you would be just another generic Texas Pride hick. Fuck Texas and all the fat bastards that come from there. Especially Toby Keith. Hell, I bet even Jason Statham is from Texas because he's a smug bastard cunt hole. Anyway, you rule, Texas sucks, yeah. Later.
LoonaTyk1
its discouraging to even try to move out of this redneck state . i once drove for 9 hrs , avge 85 mph in a straight line and i was still in texas damnit ! the shitty part is i moved here because my fam moved here . now they all moved out of state .
TheAnalogKid2112
haaaaaahahahahahaahahaahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahaahaahahaahaaaahaahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Sep 1 2009, 09:53 PM) [snapback]1520407[/snapback]
haaaaaahahahahahaahahaahahahhahaahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahaahaahahaahaaaahaahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhaahahahahahaha

i should have put that in the "make me laugh" topic.
Darth Sexy
I'd continue to risk it, but given I need my licence to get to uni and work, it'd pretty much fuck up my life if I'm caught.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Sep 2 2009, 10:30 AM) [snapback]1520438[/snapback]
I'd continue to risk it, but given I need my licence to get to uni and work, it'd pretty much fuck up my life if I'm caught.
Last time I met with the dear polis I got "ohho meeedicine. You are aware ye can be struck off fer this?" _
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Sep 3 2009, 01:41 PM) [snapback]1520671[/snapback]
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Sep 2 2009, 10:30 AM) [snapback]1520438[/snapback]
Last time I met with the dear polis I got "ohho meeedicine. You are aware ye can be struck off fer this?" _

wut?
You can be struck off the BMA register for drug offences.
PabloHoneyOle
What's BMA?
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Sep 3 2009, 06:06 PM) [snapback]1520722[/snapback]
What's BMA?

Bad Monkey Ass?
TheAnalogKid2112
No, it's Bone My Ass
British Medical Association.

You wish Analog.
LoonaTyk1
methinks after reading most of this that they will never legalize pot.

QUOTE(Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Sep 3 2009, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1520780[/snapback]
British Medical Association.

You wish Analog.

it can have a like affect here. two of my brothers got busted for either possession or cultivation and their docs wouldnt renew prescriptions for pain meds anymore .
That's a little bit less bad, six years of my life I've been training already, my degree would be made invalid if I was written up for drugs offences.
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE(Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester @ Sep 4 2009, 10:15 AM) [snapback]1520847[/snapback]
That's a little bit less bad, six years of my life I've been training already, my degree would be made invalid if I was written up for drugs offences.

its not worth the risk to drive while high . thats why i make my wife drive .
Ex-PS Fanboy
HOLY FUCK! I just picked up this bud from BC. It's without a doubt some of the best tree I've ever smoked. It looks fucking amazing, It's crystally as fuck and covered in red hairs. It tastes fucking amazing too...
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(haimmichaelowitz @ Sep 4 2009, 06:29 PM) [snapback]1520906[/snapback]
You spell good for a drugged man... You can be a prime-minister...

And I'm not baked right now...
Massacre
No, marney's not coming back.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Massacre @ Sep 4 2009, 07:13 PM) [snapback]1520926[/snapback]

sad.gif
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Massacre @ Sep 4 2009, 03:13 PM) [snapback]1520926[/snapback]

Really?
Massacre
Sarcasm, Fanboy?

And yeah, Stoic, really.
Ex-PS Fanboy
No, I want him back. But still, He's no Massacre.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.