Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: If they do legalize weed...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Political & World Issues
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Ex-PS Fanboy
actually I lost a hamster a few years ago. A Friend of mine had the same thing happen to his gerbil. Except his one wound up getting chopped to shit by a fan in the heating ducts. He found it 3 years later. XD.png

I just saw the 420 episode of family guy as well.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 18 2009, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1502830[/snapback]

Hulu.com?
Ex-PS Fanboy
No, at long last I got digital cable and it was on demand. Ya, I've had basic cable until yesterday big woop wanna fight about it?
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ May 19 2009, 08:40 AM) [snapback]1502915[/snapback]
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 18 2009, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1502830[/snapback]

Hulu.com?

My brother talks about that all of the time. I've not used it yet.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
QUOTE(TangoWhisky @ May 18 2009, 10:46 PM) [snapback]1502813[/snapback]
I haven't read the entire thread so I apologise if someones already said this, but the Govt. would never legalise any mind altering chemicals because the legal system works entirely on everyone thinking and perceiving the same. If you've got people in different mental places the law sort of breaks down in trying to give everybody what they expect; just look at how the law deals with MH issues and the like.
Alcohol.
Alex37
We dont need drugs bino.gif and alcohol drunk.gif , we need the chill pill!
TwoFacedTanner
What the fuck is the chill pill?
Alex37
Ask LMOZ96 (the fake), he will tell you exacly what is the chill pill...
TwoFacedTanner
But I asked you, not him.
Qdeathstar
there are a lot of mind altering drugs that are legal :-/
Marneyo Juano
For light medicinal use, not the heavy abusing use.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Aug 2 2009, 10:36 AM) [snapback]1516465[/snapback]

PabloHoneyOle
Another horribly bumped post, brought to you by Alex37, dumbest fuck ever.
TheAnalogKid2112
I hope he doesn't come back.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 3 2009, 02:35 PM) [snapback]1516589[/snapback]
Another horribly bumped post, brought to you by Alex37, dumbest fuck ever.

Darth Sexy
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Aug 3 2009, 03:36 AM) [snapback]1516465[/snapback]

Ketamine? Iunno.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I broke my slider today. But my buddy got a new bong. We call it The Scorpions (like the band) because it's covered in scorpions. Also I learned how to make a proper gravity bong.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(PS Fanboy @ Aug 5 2009, 07:37 PM) [snapback]1516901[/snapback]
Also I learned how to make a proper gravity bong.

We once made a giant one to use out at the pool out of a 5 gallon water jug and some tubing.

Greatest invention ever.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Your giving my buddy Ideas.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 6 2009, 06:06 AM) [snapback]1516960[/snapback]

We once made a giant one to use out at the pool out of a 5 gallon water jug and some tubing.

Greatest invention ever.

I literally did that last weekend.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 6 2009, 11:15 PM) [snapback]1517052[/snapback]

Greatest invention ever.

I'm trying it. Got any instructions?
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(PS Fanboy @ Aug 6 2009, 05:51 PM) [snapback]1517069[/snapback]
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 6 2009, 11:15 PM) [snapback]1517052[/snapback]

Greatest invention ever.

I'm trying it. Got any instructions?

Be sure to line the whole thing up to the mouth hole with sticky petroleum and gunpowder. Make sure the path connects from the bowl to the opening. It gives it an extra bang.
Banana Boy
They'll never legalize it.

Weed has no medical benefits at all, nothing has been proven about it.
Massacre
QUOTE(Banana Boy @ Aug 11 2009, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1517675[/snapback]

Do we just pretend that that statement was based in fact?
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Banana Boy @ Aug 12 2009, 02:09 AM) [snapback]1517675[/snapback]

you've never been to Canada obviously. We have a little something called MEDICAL MARIJUANA

Infact, there's a bar in Downtown Toronto called the hotbox Cafe, where people go to smoke medical Marijuana. (Among other things)
new major on the block

HOW DARE YOU SAY SUCH A STATEMENT!
It sure does help people. It helps all those people who have a wide range of medical conditions and feel sorry about themselves cause their body is fucked up and retarded and isn't normal. The medicinal purposes make them feel better about themselves and not so much like some cast away mutant fuck whose failed at life. Those types of people need their pot cause they are too scared to either kill themselves or adapt, improvise, and overcome their condition.

You can't fault them for taking this plecebo, you can only laugh at them instead.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Aug 13 2009, 04:44 PM) [snapback]1517893[/snapback]

He's a moron who's never smoked it.
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 13 2009, 08:45 PM) [snapback]1517894[/snapback]
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Aug 13 2009, 04:44 PM) [snapback]1517893[/snapback]

He's a moron who's never smoked it.

Or even been near it.
TheAnalogKid2112
I got some dank-ass medical marijuana this weekend from my new dealer. Some of the best I've smoked. Banana Boy fails as usual.
PabloHoneyOle
I just got some dankity dank dank as well. Not labeled "MEDICINAL" but it sure cures all my woes.
TwoFacedTanner
Marijuana is marijuana.
Stop slapping Medical on it. Sounds stupid.

Just call it what it is.

I could be wrong about that though.
But I am right when it comes to the fact that medical marijuana sounds stupid.
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE(Banana Boy @ Aug 11 2009, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1517675[/snapback]

your an idiot . marijuana is a miracle plant with many more uses than medical . there are many huge corporations that dont want it legalised because its bad 4 their business . do some independent research on cannabis , hemp , marijuana before u judge it .
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 14 2009, 07:21 AM) [snapback]1517907[/snapback]
I just got some dankity dank dank as well. Not labeled "MEDICINAL" but it sure cures all my woes.

My current batch isn't as good as previous batches sad.gif

I'd like to ask peoples opinions on G-13. For those unaware of it, it's seen as a myth, which I tend to agree with. Roughly, the story is that the CIA made some superweed (28% thc content) for...some reason. It's further said that it's now extinct, but you can occasionally find G-13 hybrids, although they're rare. I recently smoked what my friend was told was a G-13 hybrid. Now, I don't think G-13 ever existed, or if it did, that I smoked it. It was however the most stoned I've ever been in my life. Err, point is, what do you guys think of G-13? Fact or fiction?
LoonaTyk1
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Aug 16 2009, 03:06 AM) [snapback]1518206[/snapback]

I'd like to ask peoples opinions on G-13. For those unaware of it, it's seen as a myth, which I tend to agree with. Roughly, the story is that the CIA made some superweed (28% thc content) for...some reason. It's further said that it's now extinct, but you can occasionally find G-13 hybrids, although they're rare. I recently smoked what my friend was told was a G-13 hybrid. Now, I don't think G-13 ever existed, or if it did, that I smoked it. It was however the most stoned I've ever been in my life. Err, point is, what do you guys think of G-13? Fact or fiction?

never heard of g-13 but some reports out here r of 30% thc content .i've come across some extremely potent stuff lately myself .
Marneyo Juano
Blonde hash. That's some potent shit.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Aug 16 2009, 01:06 AM) [snapback]1518206[/snapback]

I'll believe anything huh.gif Never heard of it, but I'd try it biggrin.gif
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(Marneyo Juano @ Aug 16 2009, 12:06 PM) [snapback]1518215[/snapback]
Blonde hash. That's some potent shit.

I got somma that right now.
LoonaTyk1
also , there are about 9 states here that now tolerate it and have relaxed the laws somewhat , or at least have told law enforcement not to focus on marijuana bust's as a priority. even politicians here in texas have begun to discuss the topic of legalization . so things are looking up . the "war on drugs" has been a total failure.
Marney1
I don't think it's worthy of a new topic so thought I'd post it here - I just heard on the news that 9 out of ten US bank notes have traces of cocaine on them which may be old news for some but it also said that notes from Salt Lake City were the cleanest (probably because of the mormons).
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(LoonaTyk1 @ Aug 17 2009, 07:54 AM) [snapback]1518331[/snapback]
also , there are about 9 states here that now tolerate it and have relaxed the laws somewhat , or at least have told law enforcement not to focus on marijuana bust's as a priority. even politicians here in texas have begun to discuss the topic of legalization . so things are looking up . the "war on drugs" has been a total failure.

That's been failing for years.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Aug 16 2009, 04:06 AM) [snapback]1518206[/snapback]

My current batch isn't as good as previous batches :(

Probably fiction. Like Superman, Superweed doesn't really exist. There's some really good shit out there, if it's not sticks and seeds; I'll smoke it, whatever the hell it's called.
Darth Sexy
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 18 2009, 11:54 PM) [snapback]1518506[/snapback]
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Aug 16 2009, 04:06 AM) [snapback]1518206[/snapback]

Probably fiction. Like Superman, Superweed doesn't really exist. There's some really good shit out there, if it's not sticks and seeds; I'll smoke it, whatever the hell it's called.

Yeah, I doubt G-13 exists, but whatever it is it was ridiculous.

On an unrelated note, we scored some pure MDMA powder recently. Good stuff.
Ex-PS Fanboy
I got some Dankity ass Dank yesterday and It got me pretty fucking high, but it wasn't superweed.
Darth Sexy
The stuff we had has apparently been sitting in an Indonesian guys freezer for the last 10 years. If I were a patient man, I'd try freezing decent stuff for 10 years to see what happens.
TheAnalogKid2112
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Aug 22 2009, 11:10 PM) [snapback]1519223[/snapback]
The stuff we had has apparently been sitting in an Indonesian guys freezer for the last 10 years. If I were a patient man, I'd try freezing decent stuff for 10 years to see what happens.

Damn lol. I'm so doing that right now. Ttyl in 10 years.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 23 2009, 05:20 PM) [snapback]1519283[/snapback]
QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ Aug 22 2009, 11:10 PM) [snapback]1519223[/snapback]

Damn lol. I'm so doing that right now. Ttyl in 10 years.

I've frozen weed and forgotten about it behind some fishsticks and Fudgecicles. I think it was in there for about a year before we found it. It smoked fine and came at an opportune time when there was a small drought.
TheAnalogKid2112

Lemon skunk FTMFW!!!!!!
bOnEs
pfft, i'm pissed... i'm buying some very-decent well-priced commersh but, i can't afford to buy the good shit right now... i miss the smell of the goodies and the shiny speckles you see when you hold it up to the light... the orange hairs that wrap around the bud and the reason why you bought a small pair of scissors...

doh (12).gif...
TheAnalogKid2112
Dude, this strain's hairs are so red, and so thickk. They're totally smokable. And the crystals.. Don't even get me started.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Aug 28 2009, 01:58 AM) [snapback]1519931[/snapback]
Dude, this strain's hairs are so red, and so thickk. They're totally smokable. And the crystals.. Don't even get me started.

Ah, this is my favorite. I once spent an evening separating red hairs from a large bag; rolled a blunt of straight red hairs. Good shit. Also, if you have a grinder; save the keef til you have enough to roll a blunt of just that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.