Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halo 3 Mythic Maps
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
PabloHoneyOle
The long-awaited Mythic Map Pack drops into Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Investigate Orbital’s abandoned hallways - before it was evacuated, the Quito Space Tether was heralded as the “Civil Engineering Monument of the Millennium.” Witness Assembly, where Scarab hulls loom overhead, being decontaminated in preparation for the city-sized Lekgolo colonies that will breathe life into the massive metal husks. An excavation site surrounded by deadly Forerunner defenses, the mysteries of Sandbox are hidden high above, deep below, and right before your eyes.
http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/of...00-00004d5307e6

For 800 points you get 3 maps.

Who is picking/passing this up?

I have 800 MS points already in queue; it's a tossup between this and the Pitt DLC for FO3.
PabloHoneyOle
I picked these up Friday after work.

Not bad at all. Orbital is great. Assembly, not so bad. Sandbox is pretty good too.

I haven't messed around with the Forge options, but it looks like something I'll get into over the next few weeks.
GTA ShutDown
I have got them and I have to say there god damn sexy!
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(iTzRhino @ May 28 2009, 07:20 AM) [snapback]1505007[/snapback]
I have got them and I have to say there god damn sexy!

They're

And yes. Add me on Xbox Live if you want me to teabag you sometime.
The Awesome One
Sandbox is the only really good one.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(therealcbc @ May 28 2009, 09:23 AM) [snapback]1505030[/snapback]
Sandbox is the only really good one.

That's incorrect.

They are all pretty great. I think Orbital is my favorite, especially for team games.

Sandbox is OK, but if I'm getting sand in my crack, I'd rather be playing Sand Trap.

I haven't gotten too far into the Forge options or custom maps for Sandbox, but I hear it's pretty great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.