Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck After killing playboy
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
donjuan151
Well i finished hollands play and i been doing side missions for brucie (stealing cars, from email jobs) and delivering drugs for little jacob for a long time, no one has called. I also look into some guides and seems i didnt do all the Manny, Elizabeta missions, which open then the Mcreary and Packie missions. But neither of them will call me, i tried going to the places where they give out mission no yellow arrow either....Tried calling but the never answer. Can someone plz help?
The_Technician
That's kinda weird... you probably don't, but have you got your phone turned off? it rejects all calls when you do, so give that a go, its in the phone's 'options' menu

apart from that...i'd say you have a glitch. is this PC?
donjuan151
my phones is on, i noticed yesterday I haven't done a random character Mel, so I did it. Still waited a day or two and saved the game a lot to see if someone called, still no calls. Looking at the guide I should get contacted by Manny. I'm going to have to wait a bit more, before i start over sad.gif. oh and I'm on PS3
Marney1
QUOTE(donjuan151 @ Apr 9 2009, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1494848[/snapback]
my phones is on, i noticed yesterday I haven't done a random character Mel, so I did it. Still waited a day or two and saved the game a lot to see if someone called, still no calls. Looking at the guide I should get contacted by Manny. I'm going to have to wait a bit more, before i start over sad.gif. oh and I'm on PS3

Have you answered all the old messages on your phone?
Ex-PS Fanboy
Well that's weird. Try calling the people you still need to do missions for. If that doesn't work I have no clue...
donjuan151
Seems I'm going to have to start the game again, still no calls...I've doing side quest thingys like most wanted......gotta do everything again :s
Marney1
QUOTE(donjuan151 @ Apr 12 2009, 07:32 PM) [snapback]1495278[/snapback]
Seems I'm going to have to start the game again, still no calls...I've doing side quest thingys like most wanted......gotta do everything again :s

I would hold out for a little longer if I were you, there might just be someone on here that can help you.
If you do decide to start over don't overwrite your hard work just in case.
donjuan151
Yeah, I already started a new game, playing it very slowly. Anyways everytime I get on the PS3 I just play on the "stucked" one for a bit to see if I get lucky. Thx to all who tried to help notworthy.gif
Marney1
QUOTE(donjuan151 @ Apr 15 2009, 12:19 AM) [snapback]1495813[/snapback]
Yeah, I already started a new game, playing it very slowly. Anyways everytime I get on the PS3 I just play on the "stucked" one for a bit to see if I get lucky. Thx to all who tried to help notworthy.gif

Try playing your 'stucked' one and even if nothing happens (like a phonecall) save the game again because you might be playing the game for a short time, getting pissed off waiting and turning it off. Then the next time you turn it on you might be doing exactly the same thing-not allowing the clock to tick along if you get what I mean?!
donjuan151
Seems I was missing a lot of stuff, in the new game I had some brucie's mission i didnt get before, like killing that guy French Tom, soo seems it was glitch, or maybe if i go to lovemeet and email french tom on the other game it might work, but oh well i think ill stay with the new one i have more money and more skills now tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.