Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Discuss the football here
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Entertainment
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
The Awesome One
Well, i support chelsea,who are currrently 3rd.Chelsea's last match was 2-0 against newcastle.

Man united are top,(sadly), after beating aston villa 3-2.
Indy
Argh, Villa lost it in the last 15 man, were doin well up until that.
Marney1
You'll Never Walk Alone

COME ON YOU REDS

I don't like Tohn Jerry or his mate Lank Frampard
Pieface
Not a bad debut for Macheda, become a hero in half an hour. Fergie will probably sell him like Rossi though which will annoy me. Hopefully though our bad run has finished and now we start getting our good players back.
The Awesome One
I think machedas gonna get a payrise.1k a week!
Marney1
Liverpool 2 Chelsea 1
Is my bet
Pieface
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Apr 7 2009, 06:04 PM) [snapback]1494375[/snapback]

I'm sorry but I'm older than Macheda (Which feels really weird) And I'd love to be earning 50k a year.
Indy
His goal was fuckin epic, I might be a villa/macclesfield fan, but even I have to give him that. Beautiful.
Kamahl
i havent seen it yet, i heard something about that guy but i missed the part where they showed the goal
Marney1
NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Liverpool 1 Chelsea 3

At Anfield aswell FFS!
I can usually hear the Kop singing from where I am but I think I can hear a sort of mumble.
Chelski fans have nothing on the Reds fans when it comes to a good 'ole sing song!!
The Awesome One
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 8 2009, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1494764[/snapback]
NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Liverpool 1 Chelsea 3

At Anfield aswell FFS!
I can usually hear the Kop singing from where I am but I think I can hear a sort of mumble.
Chelski fans have nothing on the Reds fans when it comes to a good 'ole sing song!!

Theres only one chelsea fc!

QUOTE(Pieface @ Apr 8 2009, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1494662[/snapback]
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Apr 7 2009, 06:04 PM) [snapback]1494375[/snapback]

I'm sorry but I'm older than Macheda (Which feels really weird) And I'd love to be earning 50k a year.

Hes currently on 1k a week. I reckon he will get between 7-10 k a week.
Psy
NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Liverpool 1 Chelsea 3

At Anfield aswell FFS!

I was in the kop last night and the atmosphere was pretty good, especially before the game. Our performance was poor though and Chelsea deserved to win. We were lucky it wasn't more to be honest. Don't think we'll turn it around next week, 3-0 is a pretty impossible score to get at Stamford Bridge, but given the choice, I would much rather go out of the CL and win the league. 3 points against Blackburn on sat is a must.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 9 2009, 04:58 PM) [snapback]1494873[/snapback]
NOOOOOOOOOO!!
Liverpool 1 Chelsea 3

At Anfield aswell FFS!

I was in the kop last night and the atmosphere was pretty good, especially before the game. Our performance was poor though and Chelsea deserved to win. We were lucky it wasn't more to be honest. Don't think we'll turn it around next week, 3-0 is a pretty impossible score to get at Stamford Bridge, but given the choice, I would much rather go out of the CL and win the league. 3 points against Blackburn on sat is a must.

Sweet, im going to stamford bridge for the second leg. I would rather win the CL over the league.
The Awesome One
Just got back from stamford bridge. Rocky defending, but good attacking. 4-3

Heard about man u as well. Macheda scores again! OMG. 2-1

Hell, i bought him for my soccer manager.com side a few days ago. Turns out their doing rating changes for players in england.I think I bought the right guy...

Liverpool hammered sunderland as well. 4-0

And the gunners won 2-1.
Marney1
Liverpool 4-0? I missed it, thought it was on later.
The Awesome One
Yea liverpool won.
Marney1
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Apr 11 2009, 05:31 PM) [snapback]1495163[/snapback]
Yea liverpool won.

When I read that it was like the news reader saying - 'For those of you who don't want to know the score look away now'.
But I had no fucking choice!!
The Awesome One
Its titled apporiately enough! What did you think i wouldnt post results?
Zen
For the first time in a long while, I've actually started to enjoy watching Liverpool play football - that's the second time in about a month where I've just been completely gripped.

Well done Liverpool and I really do hope you beat Man U to the title.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Zen @ Apr 11 2009, 09:47 PM) [snapback]1495185[/snapback]
For the first time in a long while, I've actually started to enjoy watching Liverpool play football - that's the second time in about a month where I've just been completely gripped.

Well done Liverpool and I really do hope you beat Man U to the title.

If chelsea dont win, then I hope liverpool do.
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
Anyone but Man U tbh. Although I'd really rather it wasn't Chelsea...Drogba irritates the dick off me.
Psy
We beat Blackburn this weekend, not Sunderland, therealcbc. I was there as usual and it was a pretty comfortable 90 minutes. Blackburn didn't try and we should have won about 8-0. But still, can't complain, 5 wins out of the last 5, scoring 16 goals and conceding 1 or something.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 12 2009, 06:59 PM) [snapback]1495273[/snapback]
We beat Blackburn this weekend, not Sunderland, therealcbc. I was there as usual and it was a pretty comfortable 90 minutes. Blackburn didn't try and we should have won about 8-0. But still, can't complain, 5 wins out of the last 5, scoring 16 goals and conceding 1 or something.

Chelsea have great staff except the guy who calls out the scores,goals and subs. Sorry i should of checked the scores on the net.
Marney1
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Apr 12 2009, 09:04 PM) [snapback]1495292[/snapback]

Chelsea have great staff except the guy who calls out the scores,goals and subs. Sorry i should of checked the scores on the net.

Check the net all you like, you got the score right! He said you got the the team wrong! stupid.gif Can I really trust you to get the details right in future? I don't want to check the results on here one day and find we've been beaten to the top by Celtic.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 12 2009, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1495293[/snapback]

Check the net all you like, you got the score right! He said you got the the team wrong! stupid.gif Can I really trust you to get the details right in future? I don't want to check the results on here one day and find we've been beaten to the top by Celtic.

Yea dam chelsea speaker got the right score but wrong name. ill check the net next time - OMG i got it wrong, does it matter? I got the score right and thats more important.
stupid.gif

Personally I would check the scores on the premier league website, so I dont no why you came here to find out the scores when you could of went somewhere elses. I didnt check as I thought I knew the scores.
Marney1
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Apr 13 2009, 09:06 AM) [snapback]1495434[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 12 2009, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1495293[/snapback]

Yea dam chelsea speaker got the right score but wrong name. ill check the net next time - OMG i got it wrong, does it matter? I got the score right and thats more important.
stupid.gif

Personally I would check the scores on the premier league website, so I dont no why you came here to find out the scores when you could of went somewhere elses. I didnt check as I thought I knew the scores.

I didn't come here to find the score, like I told you 'I had no choice but to see the result'.
I thought the game was on later which is why I was pissed off at finding out the score here when I was just browsing, but that was my fault for not checking the kick off time.

That speaker at your ground - either get him sacked or don't believe a thing he says in future.
The Awesome One
Im starting a petition on the chelsea forum. thumbup.gif
Psy
Good luck tonight cbc smile.gif. You're gonna get hammered. My guess is 5-2 after extra time.

How it'll happen:

11 mins: 0-1 Liverpool Goal
24 mins: 1-1 - Chelsea Goal
67 mins: 1-2 Liverpool Goal
84 mins: 1-3 Liverpool Goal
EXTRA TIME
6 mins: 2-3 - Chelsea Goal
14 mins: 2-4 - Liverpool Goal
28 mins: 2-5 Liverpool Goal

smile.gif

I wish!
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 14 2009, 10:29 AM) [snapback]1495672[/snapback]
Good luck tonight cbc smile.gif. You're gonna get hammered. My guess is 5-2 after extra time.

How it'll happen:

11 mins: 0-1 Liverpool Goal
24 mins: 1-1 - Chelsea Goal
67 mins: 1-2 Liverpool Goal
84 mins: 1-3 Liverpool Goal
EXTRA TIME
6 mins: 2-3 - Chelsea Goal
14 mins: 2-4 - Liverpool Goal
28 mins: 2-5 Liverpool Goal
(Scores calculated when Fat Phil Scolari
was in charge of chelsea)

If we go through then we might get barcelona, another team we face a lot.

Good luck tonight Psy,your gonna need it.
Pieface
You might Get Barcelona? I don't see Bayern Munich scoring 6 against them. You WILL get Barcelona.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Pieface @ Apr 14 2009, 11:56 AM) [snapback]1495679[/snapback]
You might Get Barcelona? I don't see Bayern Munich scoring 6 against them. You WILL get Barcelona.

Jose Mourinho!

Jose Mourinho!

Where are you?
Marney1
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Apr 14 2009, 02:09 PM) [snapback]1495690[/snapback]

Jose Mourinho!

Jose Mourinho!

Where are you?

You should be asking where John Terry is lol!

Hey where's the score? Oh its not on yet.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 14 2009, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1495694[/snapback]
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Apr 14 2009, 02:09 PM) [snapback]1495690[/snapback]

Jose Mourinho!

Jose Mourinho!

Where are you?

You should be asking where John Terry is lol!

Hey where's the score? Oh its not on yet.
Well, Terrys not playing today, angry.gif So I guess Ivanovic is playing, but hes just as good when it comes to headers, and hes on fine form. Im not worried. Unless Ivanovic slips but thats not worth thinking about.
Marney1
Let battle commence. psy.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 14 2009, 04:03 PM) [snapback]1495702[/snapback]

Where did you get that?
Marney1
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Apr 14 2009, 04:06 PM) [snapback]1495704[/snapback]

Where did you get that?

Ha ha, I'm not tellin' ya'.................hee hee hee!

Clue: Psy made it (I think)
The Awesome One
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 14 2009, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1495706[/snapback]

Where did you get that?

I should of known! Im going on google to see if I can find chelsea ones! Or maybe Psy will make me a chelsea one...

I just had a look on google and it took me to IMVU, which is a giant chat room. Im currently just outside london, at my parents about to go back and it said : six of your buddies from ------------- have a crush on you! I never even signed up to IMVU, so the internet can tell excatly where you are! How worrying!
Marney1
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Apr 14 2009, 04:25 PM) [snapback]1495709[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 14 2009, 04:10 PM) [snapback]1495706[/snapback]

Where did you get that?

I should of known! Im going on google to see if I can find chelsea ones! Or maybe Psy will make me a chelsea one...

I just had a look on google and it took me to IMVU, which is a giant chat room. Im currently just outside london, at my parents about to go back and it said : six of your buddies from ------------- have a crush on you! I never even signed up to IMVU, so the internet can tell excatly where you are! How worrying!

Sounds like a gay site you found lol.
Anyway the match is about to start and I'm watching this to get me in the mood............
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kcy3gwwxat4

I really thought we were going to do it, but hey what a tense game. I can sit down again now and repair my finger-tips.
Indy
fucking epic game
shouldn't have taken torres off though.
Psy
My facebook status will suffice:

Unlucky Liverpool. Well played. Fucking chavski scum twat fuckers. Booing them off at half time? Then waving your shitty free flags after you know you've won? Go fucking kill yourselves.
The Awesome One
Just got back (I got a lift back, cause I aint getting stabbed)

Bloody hell! Possibly the best match I have ever seen! Atmosphere was great,chelsea were entertaining and were in the semis!
Psy
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Apr 14 2009, 09:59 PM) [snapback]1495786[/snapback]

Bloody hell! Possibly the best match I have ever seen! Atmosphere was great,chelsea were entertaining and were in the semis!

Yeah, atmosphere sounded great at half time. What's that new song your fans came up with? "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"? That's a new one. So much for supporting your team and believing. But oh well, we can't all be the best supporters in the world. Walk on Liverpool. Walk on to the premier league title psy.gif
Marney1

Comments like that don't go down well mate. Lets keep it nice.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 14 2009, 10:08 PM) [snapback]1495792[/snapback]

Comments like that don't go down well mate. Lets keep it nice.

Yes. Sorry. Just bear in mind where im living....

QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 14 2009, 10:06 PM) [snapback]1495789[/snapback]

Yeah, atmosphere sounded great at half time. What's that new song your fans came up with? "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"? That's a new one. So much for supporting your team and believing. But oh well, we can't all be the best supporters in the world. Walk on Liverpool. Walk on to the premier league title psy.gif

Liverpool went from "youll never walk alone" to "two down and we wont give up"!

Chelsea sang louder than liverpool at points in the game though.
"Boooooo" is a anti - scolari song

Great goal by alex, amazing!
Marney1
A great word from the commentator early in the game;
"Drogba is down..........but he has been known to recover" LOL!!
Kamahl
QUOTE(IndĽ @ Apr 14 2009, 03:48 PM) [snapback]1495782[/snapback]
fucking epic game

why?

i barely noticed him playing... 2 shots and absolutely nothing else.

First half wasnt very good, and to be honest Liverpool didnt really deserve those 2 goals.

Im not a Chelsea fan by the way, i just think both teams did about the same in the first half... second half was better for chelsea except for about 8 minutes. (80 to 88 or something like that)
Zacko
Was a brilliant match to watch on the TV I thought, the free kick from Alex was a total fucking bullet.

Really did believe Liverpool were gonna come back though, I don't support either Liverpool or Chelsea but Liv seem to have so much more heart and the legend that is Kuyt.
Marney1
QUOTE(Zacko @ Apr 15 2009, 02:35 AM) [snapback]1495850[/snapback]
Was a brilliant match to watch on the TV I thought, the free kick from Alex was a total fucking bullet.

Really did believe Liverpool were gonna come back though, I don't support either Liverpool or Chelsea but Liv seem to have so much more heart and the legend that is Kuyt.

Kuyts header was a stormer.
Psy
QUOTE(Kamahl @ Apr 15 2009, 12:37 AM) [snapback]1495817[/snapback]
fucking epic game

why?

First half wasnt very good, and to be honest Liverpool didnt really deserve those 2 goals.

Im not a Chelsea fan by the way, i just think both teams did about the same in the first half... second half was better for chelsea except for about 8 minutes. (80 to 88 or something like that)

Totally disagree, and if you look at the match stats on skysports.com, you'll find that Liverpool pretty much dominated every aspect of the game. Apart from all of the stupid free kicks we gave away (because of the fussy ref), chelsea only created about 3 chances. How can Liverpool not deserve their two goals? Chelsea were barely in our half. If anything, based on their first half display, Chelsea didn't deserve their first 2 second half goals... But what does it matter anyway, the game's over and we're out. I'm still proud of the way Liverpool played. I'm happy to get knocked out knowing my team did their absolute best. No one gave them a chance in hell of scoring 3, never mind 4...
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Psy @ Apr 15 2009, 02:58 AM) [snapback]1495860[/snapback]
QUOTE(Kamahl @ Apr 15 2009, 12:37 AM) [snapback]1495817[/snapback]
fucking epic game

why?

Totally disagree, and if you look at the match stats on skysports.com, you'll find that Liverpool pretty much dominated every aspect of the game. Apart from all of the stupid free kicks we gave away (because of the fussy ref), chelsea only created about 3 chances. How can Liverpool not deserve their two goals? Chelsea were barely in our half. If anything, based on their first half display, Chelsea didn't deserve their first 2 second half goals... But what does it matter anyway, the game's over and we're out. I'm still proud of the way Liverpool played. I'm happy to get knocked out knowing my team did their absolute best. No one gave them a chance in hell of scoring 3, never mind 4...
Yea, liverpool played a lot better in the first half, some woman who sits about two rows behind was saying to everyone when THAT free kick happened, "hes gonna shoot in the corner". But the second half was chelsea's and noone can deny that.

QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 14 2009, 10:33 PM) [snapback]1495795[/snapback]
A great word from the commentator early in the game;
"Drogba is down..........but he has been known to recover" LOL!!

Every club has a diver. Chelsea have one, Liverpool have one, Man united have 3 or 4....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.