Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So what all is new?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
fug34
What is the complete list of stuff that is new here?

I know about the new weapons and multiplayer modes. New music, new TV stuff, I think there is a new truck and like a dozen bikes as well but beyond that what else is new?

Are there any new pedestrians or new pedestrian AI and such? No one seems to have mentioned if the graphics were upgraded any either, some people say the facial animation is improves on the cut-scenes I know that much.

There is also a new comedian at the comedy club, right? Frankie Boyle I think it is.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(fug34 @ Apr 6 2009, 12:08 PM) [snapback]1494064[/snapback]
What is the complete list of stuff that is new here?

I know about the new weapons and multiplayer modes. New music, new TV stuff, I think there is a new truck and like a dozen bikes as well but beyond that what else is new?

Are there any new pedestrians or new pedestrian AI and such? No one seems to have mentioned if the graphics were upgraded any either, some people say the facial animation is improves on the cut-scenes I know that much.

There is also a new comedian at the comedy club, right? Frankie Boyle I think it is.

You already answered most of your own questions.

Otherwise, check the Lost and the Damned section of the site for all the details.
fug34
I have done. What I am asking is about other factors that I haven't seen addressed such as the possibility of new pedestrians, AI, amimations, world alterations such as billboards etc..
Massacre
Nothing major. There are new pedestrians, but I haven't stuck around to hear any of their dialogue, Johnny's animations are completely different from Niko's, and I haven't noticed any changes in billboards or any of that. The block that The Lost's clubhouse is on is more run-down than it is in GTA IV.
§ynch
QUOTE(fug34 @ Apr 6 2009, 09:08 AM) [snapback]1494064[/snapback]

Johnny seems to enjoy him! Strange because the rest of the Lost thinks he sucks.

The Lost safe house is actually at the site where in GTA:IV the random pedestrian
encounter for Ivan occurred. If you remember his mission, that is. I thought that was cool.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.