Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two accounts help? (PS3)
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
jt46
Hi all,
sorry if there is another topic the same, when I go to check my stats on network, overall scores, on my friends list its says i have two accounts, anyone have any idea how to fix? and another problem is i have beaten hangmans noosse twice under 2 mins 32 secs but it says that i have not, anyone help me plz?

thanks
Marney1
Regarding your stats; I know that when I check my stats on Rockstargamessocialclub it says that it may take a day or two to update.
fug34
This is a common problem, at one point I had 3 different accounts. Are you using the PS3 version?
Marney1
QUOTE(fug34 @ Apr 6 2009, 04:44 PM) [snapback]1494042[/snapback]
This is a common problem, at one point I had 3 different accounts. Are you using the PS3 version?

I am yes.
fug34
Don't worry about it. There isn't a fix for it though, I had one account go away. Do you have the Rockstar Social club set up? If so one account is likely to be that.

Regarding Noose time it is hit and miss, your best bet is to continue playing for awhile after you have beat the time, so that the server updates. it seems like it grabs information at intervals rather than right away.
Marney1
QUOTE(fug34 @ Apr 6 2009, 04:58 PM) [snapback]1494053[/snapback]
Don't worry about it. There isn't a fix for it though, I had one account go away. Do you have the Rockstar Social club set up? If so one account is likely to be that.

Regarding Noose time it is hit and miss, your best bet is to continue playing for awhile after you have beat the time, so that the server updates. it seems like it grabs information at intervals rather than right away.

With all due respect you should be replying to jt46 not me.
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 6 2009, 11:01 AM) [snapback]1494059[/snapback]
QUOTE(fug34 @ Apr 6 2009, 04:58 PM) [snapback]1494053[/snapback]

With all due respect you should be replying to jt46 not me.

He was probably talking to the OP, when you came in and said you were playing on the PS3 version
fug34
Ha, yeah I was! I didn't even realize that it wasn't the OP that replied. I also missed the (PS3) in the title of the thread as well.

I'm tired, need sleeeeep!
jt46
cheers guys,
hangmans noose updated, but stills two accounts

thanks
Marney1
QUOTE(jt46 @ Apr 7 2009, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1494334[/snapback]
cheers guys,

thanks

Your welcome.............Are your two accounts exactly the same? As in one is cloned or something?
jt46
QUOTE(marney1 @ Apr 7 2009, 02:10 PM) [snapback]1494336[/snapback]
QUOTE(jt46 @ Apr 7 2009, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1494334[/snapback]
cheers guys,

thanks

Your welcome.............Are your two accounts exactly the same? As in one is cloned or something?

they are exactly the same
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.