Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gaming websites
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
The Awesome One
soccermanager.com

Really addictive, free, learn football info and more. Make transfers from other user managed clubs.
PabloHoneyOle
GTA4.tv?
Ex-PS Fanboy
Playfire.com

Gamesradar.com
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 1 2009, 06:49 PM) [snapback]1493453[/snapback]
GTA4.tv?

How could i miss the gaming website of the century! Took me two weeks to find out how "gamey" this place is!

bOnEs
used to be gamingsteve.com until he stopped updating his website last year... he was an insider in the video game industry, always landing high profile interviews and getting the inside scoop on news related to games...

but the bastard hasn't updated his website for a year now... i think he went AWOL or something... other than that, i don't have a good gaming website outside of the usual ign's or gamepro's...
PabloHoneyOle
I check ign.com and kotaku.com regularly.

I also frequent escapistmagazine.com.

All are shit compared to this jewel of gaming.
The Awesome One
Yea, IGNs good.
TheAnalogKid2112
IGN is my number one source for walkthroughs, game info, and cheats(in the PS2 days.) Playfire is also awesome.
bOnEs
ohh for cheats, tips, and walkthrough's i use GameFAQs... i completely forgot about that one (thanks analog biggrin.gif)... there's usually about 10 different walkthrough's and guides for just about every game, plus a message board to ask questions you can't find answers for... i can't believe i forgot about that website because, i visit it for almost everything that i need help with...

but IGN is my main source for gaming news... gamefaqs is my source for gaming tips...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.