QUOTE(RAHUL @ Mar 31 2009, 10:45 PM) [snapback]1493262[/snapback]
Ok I been busy for like last 3 months doing uni assignments and shit and totally forgot about GTA4 let alone L&D. Came on this forum after time and new DLC and I connect my xbox to the net and what not and it goes you got 0 credits to buy the DLC. I mean what the fuck you need 1700 credits which is £17! Cant I get it for free?? I really dont wana buy it but those weapons look awesome! Xbox is a load of bill gaytseys nonsense moneymaking scam... I am so thinking of selling up and just getting a ps3 as my live membership finishes in june anyway Im not willing to buy extra shit its too much especially in today's credit crunch!
Sorry I tried finding topic relating to credits needed for DLC but coudlnt find one !
Wow, you really have been left out of the loop.
1. The Lost and Damned will not be free on the PS3, so theres no point moving over.
2. The Lost and Damned will not be ON the PS3, so theres no point moving over.
3. The first two major DLC releases for Grand Theft Auto 4 are exclusive to the Xbox 360, so no point going over.
4. Get a job you lazy student.
5. You call Xbox a load of Bill Gaytseys Nonsencse Moneymaking Scam - Wrong, Song also charge for most of their downloadable stuff. What ever you have to pay on the 360 will still cost the same on the PS3.
6. If you do go over to PS3 your online gaming experience will be inferior. There is a reason why Microsoft charge.