Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do I just leave the car I picked up for Stevie in the garage ?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Jasonhh
Is the garage door supposed to close or do you just simply drive the car into the garage and leave it there ?
ViceMan
Uh, it closes I believe. Then a message comes up saying something like "car delivered - reward: $----"
TreeFitty
Once you drive in and stop the game should take over and you end up outside with some money.
Psy
Make sure you drive it into the yellow arrow thing. As soon as the vehicle touches it, it'll happen automatically.
Ex-PS Fanboy
It may have glitched. I wasn't able to deliver the fine Fa*ggio the first time because the door wouldn't shut.
Jasonhh
Thanks A lot. My problem was a cell phone mission was triggered every time I got the car and when I tried parking it nothing would come up or a cut scene so I simply left it in the garage thinking that was all and after a little time I finally figured out what I was doing wrong.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.