Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vice City Online Released!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Site News
Qdeathstar
Its not directly related to GTAIV but for all you dweebs out there who thought it'd be fresh to network with some of your airhead buddies or bash some two-bit poser in the world of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City your time has come!

On march 28th ReGeX and Koolio, regulars members on many GTA related websites announced the release of Vice City Online.

Below is their description of Vice City online:

VCO (Vice City Online) has been created to enable an online multi-player experience for the PC version of the single-player game Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (the 4th installment of the award winning Grand Theft Auto series, created by top game developers Rockstar North).

VCO is a personal project founded by two friends - Justin (ReGeX) and Josh (Koolio). Both are experienced C++ programmers whose shared interests in this cult-game provide the inspiration for this grand adventure. Development on VCO began in October, 2007

You can get more information about the project here
TwoFacedTanner
Didn't they already have a multiplayer Vice City?
DiO
They even have online for SA already. Whats different about this one?
Hardcore Ottoman
Hey, don't complain... it's news tongue.gif
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(punxtr @ Mar 30 2009, 09:51 PM) [snapback]1493118[/snapback]
Hey, don't complain... it's news tongue.gif

No, Ima complain.
DonkeyTits
I am confused.... April fools joke?
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(DonkeyTits @ Mar 31 2009, 08:55 AM) [snapback]1493146[/snapback]

Doubt it.

There are links for the download and i don't think someone would make you download something for an April Fools joke. Plus their fairly respected in the GTA forum community.
DonkeyTits
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Mar 31 2009, 07:24 PM) [snapback]1493323[/snapback]

Doubt it.

There are links for the download and i don't think someone would make you download something for an April Fools joke. Plus their fairly respected in the GTA forum community.

XD.png!!!
neko_ceko
They are just 6 years too late + there is already MTA: VC, and VC-MP.
I think it's gonna be very popular!
The Awesome One
QUOTE(DonkeyTits @ Apr 1 2009, 05:31 AM) [snapback]1493348[/snapback]
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Mar 31 2009, 07:24 PM) [snapback]1493323[/snapback]

Doubt it.

XD.png!!!

There is trailers for this on youtube, or some other video sharing website....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.