Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trophy: No more strangers?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Koala_Of_Doom
Why didn't I get the trophy no more strangers? I know I got them all because my checklist is the same percentage as my game percentage...

Or is there no actual trophy called that and that it's an Xbox achivement that someone goofed up on?
6 shooter
I'm not sure I got you right, but YES, 'No more strangers' is an Xbox achievement.
Koala_Of_Doom
What I'm saying is the random people that you meet to get the Xbox achivement no more strangers, I've met them all and I've been told it's a trophy for the ps3 ( Trophys are ps3s achivements )

Now, I have met them all, each time, except Jeff. and I'm told he's not needed.

So i'm wondering if it really is a trophy or if it's a glitch or any logical explanation for why I don't get the trophy.
Ex-PS Fanboy
To my knowledge, Jeff is needed.
SynShads
ok, I can help out with this. If you are trying to get the achievement (or trophy) you must meet all of the following characters at least once: Brian, Badman, Mel, Mrs. Faustin, Hossan, Sara, Pathos, Jeff, Marnie, Eddie Low, and Gracie. The rest are optional, since you have the choice to let them live or die.
damage18
what time do the random people come out? some come out only at night.
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(damage18 @ Apr 29 2009, 05:30 PM) [snapback]1499517[/snapback]

You answered your own question.

You might just have to camp for 24 in game hours at each location looking for the friends.
bobs99
QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Apr 30 2009, 01:59 PM) [snapback]1499604[/snapback]
QUOTE(damage18 @ Apr 29 2009, 05:30 PM) [snapback]1499517[/snapback]

You answered your own question.

You might just have to camp for 24 in game hours at each location looking for the friends.

theres a friends guide on this site which tells you when to find each person as in what time they come out - lol he didnt really awnser his own question as his question was asking when do people come out, he knew the times changed...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.