Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When will Stevie call me ?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
Jasonhh
I am trying to beat the game 100% and I think I may have missed the call from Stevie for the text message cars and I am afraid that was my only chance. I am up to "Three Leaf Clover". Will he call me later or did he already call me ?
Massacre
It's a text message, not a call, check your messages.
ViceMan
There are dozens of these topics littered around the forum, i'm pretty sure one of those will have the answer you're looking for.
SynShads
He should call you about every 8 game hours, so roughly every 8 minutes. The easy way to do this is after you drop off the car, go to the nearby safehouse and save. When you wake up, you should receive a text message in about 2-3 minutes.
6 shooter
QUOTE(Jasonhh @ Mar 22 2009, 10:06 PM) [snapback]1491655[/snapback]
I am trying to beat the game 100% and I think I may have missed the call from Stevie for the text message cars and I am afraid that was my only chance. I am up to "Three Leaf Clover". Will he call me later or did he already call me ?

You have to:
- complete all Ray's missions
- complete at least one Alderney mission (e.g. Smackdown)

and then wait for contact from Stevie.
killer66

You have to:

[/quote]

wrong you do not have to complete rays missions just smackdown because i beat smackdown not rays and brucie called me about stevie
§ynch
There is a stickied topic on this at the top of the GTA:IV forum:

http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showto...86899&st=90
Jasonhh
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Mar 23 2009, 10:40 AM) [snapback]1491778[/snapback]
QUOTE(Jasonhh @ Mar 22 2009, 10:06 PM) [snapback]1491655[/snapback]

You have to:

Not really, I finally got the call after I finished all of Derricks missions but still had a few of Ray's missions left. Thanks a lot for the help though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.