Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: petition for a forum petition!
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Important Information > Website & Forum Discussion
The Awesome One
title says it all...
ViceMan
*signs without reading the smallprint*

But what the fuck is this topic about?
Massacre
*Masturbates*

What is this?

*Masturbates again*
Pieface
Go on Elaborate. A petition on what?
The Awesome One
sorry,i meant a petition for a petition section in the forums.
FuddMan
So a section for polls? What's wrong with General for that? Unless you plan on spamming hundreds of pointless polls.
Massacre
There could be a pointless polls section in the Asylum...
ViceMan
Yes, to go with the hundreds of pointless topics.
Qdeathstar

Add poll

Type: Your Guyz Is Agree?

YAZ!
NOS!

Wala (vala) ect...

Instant Petition!
FuddMan
So you want it to be an extension of the asylum i.e. just for fucking around? Might be able to do that.
psychÝ
Wouldn't it be absolutely pointless as once you have voted once you can't do fuck all else...
The Awesome One
QUOTE(Я @ Mar 22 2009, 01:17 PM) [snapback]1491626[/snapback]
So you want it to be an extension of the asylum i.e. just for fucking around? Might be able to do that.

i was thinking in the next gta and general section,as the asylum is spam i dont think it would work in that section.
Massacre
Well, if there's a whole section dedicated to polls, eventually there's just going to be nonsense polls anyway, so the Asylum is probably the best area for it.

I don't know that there would be enough polls to warrant a whole subforum, though. You might as well just post individual polls in their related areas, unless, like Duff said, you're going to make hundreds of polls.
PabloHoneyOle
I don't think this will work at all.

Why don't you just create a poll in the section your post is most relevant (or not)?

I think we should start a section for stupid petitions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.