Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who wants to start a clan?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
TheGunslinger
Hey guys. I just wanna know if anyone out there is interested in starting a clan of sorts, just a few people who want to play seriously, you know, using tactics and shit rather than just running like crazy at enemy teams XD.png

Add me or reply on this thread if your interested
Ex-PS Fanboy
We already tried this, we planned it for months, and it failed miserably
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Mar 21 2009, 05:58 PM) [snapback]1491477[/snapback]
We already tried this, we planned it for months, and it failed miserably

Hes right.

Grand Theft Auto 4's multiplayer doesnt really work out well for clans. Would be nice to create a gang but its too hard to organise.
bOnEs
same... i'd love to be a part of a gang, i used to be in one at an old GTA forum that shut down years ago... had that forum still been around when GTAIV came out, we might of had some real online gang wars... but, we tried that here and there wasn't enough interest, which is a shame really...

it can't be that hard to start a gang... but, for some reason, it was...
ViceMan
It's not starting a clan that's the hard part, people will be quick to join, it's organising matches and actually getting people to play, I remember the amount of people that joined up to the forums just to join the IV.TV clan, although I didn't. But most of 'em were never seen again after that.
Koala_Of_Doom
I could get in a clan, and if you guys have only tried once maybe we should try again.

Third times the charm, c'mon people we have to make two more attempts at a group of terminators!!
DiO
Its not going to happen. Especially since most of us don't play GTA anymore.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Ya, It wonk work out. Maybe on a more dedicated GTA site. But not here.
DuPz0r
They're all right it just never seemed to work with gta4. Maybe the next gta will have more to offer in terms of clans.
MGO was a perfect game for clans except for the region lock. Maybe if rockstar north took a look around the online market a little more they will come up with something special next time around.
bOnEs
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Mar 22 2009, 08:01 PM) [snapback]1491681[/snapback]

that's the biggest shame right there... i must be the only one still playing GTAIV online or something... i never see anyone (from here) on my friends list playing it anymore, and all my friends must think i play nothing but GTAIV laugh.gif...
ViceMan
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Mar 23 2009, 01:01 AM) [snapback]1491681[/snapback]

Actually on the rare occasion I touch my PS3 I only ever play GTA.

*loses sight of the bandwagon*
angeal18
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Apr 20 2009, 09:58 PM) [snapback]1497453[/snapback]
QUOTE(Destruction-Overdrive @ Mar 23 2009, 01:01 AM) [snapback]1491681[/snapback]

Actually on the rare occasion I touch my PS3 I only ever play GTA.

*loses sight of the bandwagon*

You rarely touch your PS3? You sick fuck.
Heartless
I have my own klan anyways.
DuPz0r
WEll actually D-O LIES! he played it with me a couple of days ago. But i had to put my baby to sleep, and cut the night short. Which is a shame, we could have had a bit of fun.
ViceMan
Yus I was playing with D-O in some free roam faggotry less than a week ago. Until I got bored of the spawn/kill/spawn/kill routine that everyone seemed to be doing, then I went AFK and had mah dinner while people got the satisfaction of killing me while I was idle. Oh the fun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.