Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MSN Crap
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
neko_ceko
Well, I was on MSN, in a group conversation. I added a guy to my friend list, and he accepted my request. Then, I couldn't see him online, but he can see me online...

I see him in my offline list, but when I click on his name it says that he is not on my list. I press "Add to contact list blah blah", and nothing happens. After I try to readd him, it says that I already have him on my list. When we are in a group convo, or when he talks to me, he can send me files, handwritten shit, voice clip, etc., but I can't send him.

Halp!
Full Metal Monkey
Maybe he has set himself to Appear Offline.
neko_ceko
nope
Ex-PS Fanboy
You should be cool like me and not use MSN
Pieface
Sounds like he has blocked you....
neko_ceko
QUOTE(Pieface @ Mar 19 2009, 11:29 PM) [snapback]1491126[/snapback]

Well, he didn't...

He actually added me, so he doesn't have a reason to block me, since he wants to add me, and he sent me a screenshot of me being online for him...
asthenia
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Mar 19 2009, 09:53 PM) [snapback]1491115[/snapback]
When we are in a group convo, or when he talks to me, ...

QUOTE(Pieface @ Mar 19 2009, 10:29 PM) [snapback]1491126[/snapback]

No.

Try deleting him and his email address from your account, have him do the same, and one of you add the other. Worked for me once.
Benzilla
QUOTE(Pieface @ Mar 19 2009, 11:29 PM) [snapback]1491126[/snapback]

So what, how could they be speaking if he had blocked him?

Btw, have you tried deleting him and re-adding him?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.