Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PS3 Controller on PC
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > Geek Central
Marney1
How can I get my PS3 controller to work on my PC?
Full Metal Monkey
Im not too sure you can, can you?

There is probably a 3rd party mod for it though. I know the 360 controller works though.
asthenia
Sixaxis/DS3 with Windows...

Follow the guide closely, don't skip anything.
Marney1
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Mar 19 2009, 08:02 PM) [snapback]1491095[/snapback]

Thanks for the link now my PC recognises that a PS3 conttroller is connected but there's no response on screen when I fiddle round with it.
I've tried the calibration tool it offers onscreen but there is still no response. Any ideas?
asthenia
No idea, I didn't use the Calibration tool and I only used it for a SNES Emulator. Sorry Marnaroony.
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(Asthenia @ Apr 12 2009, 06:20 PM) [snapback]1495270[/snapback]
No idea, I didn't use the Calibration tool and I only used it for a SNES Emulator. Sorry Marnaroony.

zSNES at all?

I use my 360 controller for that.
Charger
QUOTE(marney1 @ Mar 19 2009, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1491114[/snapback]

Thanks for the link now my PC recognises that a PS3 conttroller is connected but there's no response on screen when I fiddle round with it.
I've tried the calibration tool it offers onscreen but there is still no response. Any ideas?

Every time you decide to use your PS3 controller, connect it then click ps3sixaxis_en twice. Then play the game, your PS3 controller should respond. Its up to you though to set up the controls.

Sorry for bumping the topic, didn't see the date.
Marney1
QUOTE(Charger @ Jun 30 2009, 06:58 PM) [snapback]1510133[/snapback]
QUOTE(marney1 @ Mar 19 2009, 02:53 PM) [snapback]1491114[/snapback]

Every time you decide to use your PS3 controller, connect it then click ps3sixaxis_en twice. Then play the game, your PS3 controller should respond. Its up to you though to set up the controls.

Sorry for bumping the topic, didn't see the date.

Even I forgot about this topic but thanks anyway I might try again soon wink.gif
DuPz0r
I have done something liek this but with the PS3 eye. I got it to work on my PC using some drivers. It is much better then most webcams onthe market right now, and it is much cheaper.
Kamahl
QUOTE(DuPz0r @ Jun 30 2009, 04:08 PM) [snapback]1510193[/snapback]
I have done something liek this but with the PS3 eye. I got it to work on my PC using some drivers. It is much better then most webcams onthe market right now, and it is much cheaper.

thats interesting, i could give my PS Eye a better use, share the drivers here :P
trathen93
ive used my ps3 controller 4 san andreas on my pc. tried loads of different programs to get it workin, but didnt want to shell out to buy a program when i could do it for nothin if i actually tried. in the end i found out that the best way for me was to try and install it manually. i suppse it depends on wether you feel confident enough to do this and what operating system you have. i installed on vista but couldnt do it on xp.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.