Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: should i prepose?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > General > General Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3
The Awesome One
happily together for 3 years.feeel i should tie the knot.should i?sorry i rushd this but shes in the next room!
TwoFacedTanner
Well, if shes the one, I'd say propose, but make sure that you're ready for it.
Massacre
Um... do you want to marry her? I mean, you're asking strangers for advice...
hey_blinkin
Post pictures of her for a fair judgement.

Otherwise, I'd say 'no'. Divorces are through the roof. You'll never really be happy being married.

Ask anyone who's married.
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(hey_blinkin @ Mar 19 2009, 04:42 PM) [snapback]1491035[/snapback]

Ugly women get married too, you know. tongue.gif
hey_blinkin
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Mar 19 2009, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1491047[/snapback]
QUOTE(hey_blinkin @ Mar 19 2009, 04:42 PM) [snapback]1491035[/snapback]

Ugly women get married too, you know. :P

And post pictures of yourself to make sure you're a good match.
Massacre
Hmph, new guy made me laugh...
Passionate Homo Sapiens Ingester
If she has chlamydia, she's probably a keeper.
Massacre
I know a guy who proposed to a tranny with AIDS. It said no...
Propose and use the ring as a buttplug.

On a serious note, how good would we're-getting-married sex be, christ.
psychø
No, as you need to ask this question on a forum in the first place.
Zen
I shouldn't think that you'd need to ask someone's advice for something like this to be honest, if you really want to marry her then you should know that yourself.
FuddMan
Go for it. The worst that can happen is she'll say no. What have you lost?
hey_blinkin
What if she does say no?

It would CRUSH you. Probably ruin your relationship and put to waste the three years you've invested in each other. If you're ready to get engaged, you should know it without a doubt. Asking on a forum is a sign you're NOT ready. No one's pep talk will probably settle those doubts running through your head.
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(hey_blinkin @ Mar 19 2009, 07:55 PM) [snapback]1491092[/snapback]
What if she does say no?

It would CRUSH you. Probably ruin your relationship and put to waste the three years you've invested in each other. If you're ready to get engaged, you should know it without a doubt. Asking on a forum is a sign you're NOT ready. No one's pep talk will probably settle those doubts running through your head.

I like you, i was just about to post something similar.

You would know when the time is right. Ive not been in the situation myself where ive felt strongly enough to propose but ive known when someone feels 'right'.

I wish you luck in whatever you chose to do though.
hey_blinkin
QUOTE(Full Metal Monkey @ Mar 19 2009, 08:00 PM) [snapback]1491094[/snapback]
I like you, i was just about to post something similar.

Stop hitting on me.
The Awesome One
i cant get pics,im not good with technology.shes fit tho.and im not a virgin!

blinkin has a odd opinion,so he cant post.and if posting here is a sign im not ready,y u tell me?sry about the text again...in fact if i post oddly u will know y.
hey_blinkin
I can't post?

Why don't you discuss your engagement with your family, friends, or even her? That will help you make an educated decision.

She wouldn't happen to be a grammar teacher, would she?
TwoFacedTanner
I don't see such a problem with him asking that question on a forum.

People just look for any opportunity to be an asshole.

But thats how it is in the land of the internet.
Kuwong
If you cant spell Propose, you shouldn't.
Ex-PS Fanboy
he said he rushed with his typing. Also, make sure you propose to her, otherwise your her bitch. I base this statement on absolutley nothing.
Massacre
QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ Mar 19 2009, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1491127[/snapback]
I base this statement on absolutley nothing.

ViceMan
Marriage?! We've still got years of e-rape, e-anal, e-masturbation, e-titwanks and e-blowjobs ahead of us! And you're already talking about marriage?!

But yeah, depending on your circumstances, it's hard to give a definite answer when you have no idea of who the person is; you could be living in a one bedroom flat barely paying the rent, in which case i'll say no. However you could be a rich cunt, in which case i'd say yes go for it.

Edit: I made myself lol....

QUOTE(therealcbc @ Mar 19 2009, 04:13 PM) [snapback]1491018[/snapback]
happily together for 3 years.feeel i should tie the knot.should i?sorry i rushd this but shes in the next room!

...living in a one bedroom flat...
Kuwong
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Mar 19 2009, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1491138[/snapback]
Marriage?! We've still got years of e-rape, e-anal, e-masturbation, e-titwanks and e-blowjobs ahead of us! And you're already talking about marriage?!

But yeah, depending on your circumstances, it's hard to give a definite answer when you have no idea of who the person is; you could be living in a one bedroom flat barely paying the rent, in which case i'll say no. However you could be a rich cunt, in which case i'd say yes go for it.

You do realise most flats have more than one room, regardless of your mistake? I'd be amazed if you found a "flat" with a bedroom and no other rooms at all.
ViceMan
QUOTE(Kuwong @ Mar 20 2009, 12:01 AM) [snapback]1491143[/snapback]
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Mar 19 2009, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1491138[/snapback]

You do realise most flats have more than one room, regardless of your mistake? I'd be amazed if you found a "flat" with a bedroom and no other rooms at all.

Yeah, it's late and I CBA, but still it made me lol, and that's all that matters.

That's all that matters.
koneko
QUOTE(psychø @ Mar 19 2009, 02:00 PM) [snapback]1491079[/snapback]
No, as you need to ask this question on a forum in the first place.

Hardcore Ottoman
No one here is actually married, therefore I find everyone in the wrong: the OP for simply throwing this bullshit in our face like we could actually help, and everyone else who's laughing at the OP or passing along the "if it feels right" advice.

I'm understanding to the hecklers though, it's what anyone would expect from them. (Plus, this post technically places me next to them).
Bain
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Mar 19 2009, 11:13 AM) [snapback]1491018[/snapback]

If you are asking people you dont know over the internet, no.
koneko
Seriously though, if you're marrying someone because other people think you should you might want to rethink things.
Massacre
What is it with you people and your logic? Flip a fucking coin!
ViceMan
I flipped a coin; the outcome was Barrack Obama.
If you wanna know if sheeee loves you so it's in her kiiiss
Indy
Sex with the same vagina for the rest of your life. If you can accept this, then there is nothing stopping you.
Alternatively:
QUOTE(Massacre @ Mar 20 2009, 02:52 AM) [snapback]1491204[/snapback]
What is it with you people and your logic? Flip a fucking coin!

Massacre
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Mar 20 2009, 06:25 AM) [snapback]1491273[/snapback]
I flipped a coin; the outcome was Barrack Obama.

That settles it. He has to marry Barrack Obama.
The Awesome One
she said yes!!
TwoFacedTanner
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Mar 20 2009, 02:42 PM) [snapback]1491317[/snapback]
she said yes!!

Congrats.

Hope you don't mind handing over your paycheck every time you get one.
Pics! You're not as good as tht other guy yet, he posted a picture.
Kamahl
funny... cause he asks us and when pretty much everyone says no, he still does it
In fairness to him, I don't think this topic was his main influence. I would probably do the same, make a topic here and disregard it unless someone said something groundbreaking. It's cathartic.
The Awesome One
i done it anyway as post post wanted pics.its like giving a perv kids!i would like to say thx for the support,even if i didnt listen...
Massacre
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Mar 20 2009, 03:42 PM) [snapback]1491317[/snapback]
she said yes!!

Congratulations.

I'd like to say something funny, smartassed, and slightly offensive to blacks, gays, and Jews, but I'm drawing a total blank right now.
The Awesome One
thanks man.
ViceMan
QUOTE(Massacre @ Mar 20 2009, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1491337[/snapback]
I'd like to say something funny, smartassed, and slightly offensive to blacks, gays, and Jews, but I'm drawing a total blank right now.

C'mon man, improvise! What are you? A retard D-O Canadian or something?!
Massacre
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Mar 20 2009, 05:45 PM) [snapback]1491340[/snapback]
QUOTE(Massacre @ Mar 20 2009, 09:15 PM) [snapback]1491337[/snapback]

C'mon man, improvise! What are you? A retard D-O Canadian or something?!

I'm trying, I'm trying! I think werewolf23 shaking his e-finger at us has had some kind of subconscious effect on me. I need to see Stoic and Heartless for re-education.
FreemanXtreme
Congrats! Now, just step aside and let your fiancée do all the planning. Only get involved if asked. If you try to pick stuff out when she already knows how she wants it to be, it will get very stressful very quickly.... but it's worth it.
Hardcore Ottoman
QUOTE(Kamahl @ Mar 20 2009, 04:27 PM) [snapback]1491330[/snapback]
funny... cause he asks us and when pretty much everyone says no, he still does it

Ye example of true love!

Congrats.
Massacre
A better example of true love is where she just agrees to do anal, and there isn't a long arguement followed by uncomfortable silence after she finally gives in.
FreemanXtreme
QUOTE(Massacre @ Mar 20 2009, 10:10 PM) [snapback]1491398[/snapback]
A better example of true love is where she just agrees to do anal, and there isn't a long arguement followed by uncomfortable silence after she finally gives in.

Hmmm... not ripping their ass because you dove in too quickly also helps.
koneko
QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ Mar 20 2009, 08:30 AM) [snapback]1491284[/snapback]
If you wanna know if sheeee loves you so it's in her kiiiss

That's where it is!
The Awesome One
QUOTE(FreemanXtreme @ Mar 21 2009, 03:54 AM) [snapback]1491389[/snapback]
Congrats! Now, just step aside and let your fiancée do all the planning. Only get involved if asked. If you try to pick stuff out when she already knows how she wants it to be, it will get very stressful very quickly.... but it's worth it.

thats a idea!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.