Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stuck in "Luck of the Irish"
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
hookturner
I go to the roof to pick up the sniper rifle and get the "donk" sound like I've collected it but it remains in place uncollected. The map shows I still need to pick it up. I then switch to the one I have because I dailed a number to arm myself with one. wink.gif I then wait for ever for something to happen with the drug deal and it never does. Packie never ends up in a fight. Is this because I've cheated my way to the sniper rifle earlier or am I missing something obvious/simple (entirely possible), like waiting longer than the ten minutes I've given it. If my cheating has blocked this mission how do I go back and complete it the right way?

thanks
ViceMan
Yes, you need to pick up THAT sniper rifle to trigger the next part of the mission. I dunno what the button is on the 360 to replace a weapon but whatever it is press it.

Either that or it's a glitch that only happens on St. Patrick's day... Luck of the Irish?

*waits for laughter, doesn't get any, leaves*
hookturner
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Mar 17 2009, 10:51 AM) [snapback]1490650[/snapback]
Yes, you need to pick up THAT sniper rifle to trigger the next part of the mission. I dunno what the button is on the 360 to replace a weapon but whatever it is press it.

Either that or it's a glitch that only happens on St. Patrick's day... Luck of the Irish?

*waits for laughter, doesn't get any, leaves*

Thanks ViceMan I will check that out. The other thing I don't get is the tutorial on how to use the sniper rifle. So maybe I've hosed myself by dailing up the Sniper Rifle earlier in the game.
j0ey_F1nG4z
Did you try restarting steam?
Dr. Evil
Putting in the cheat for the sniper rifle doesn't screw you over for the mission. Its probably just your game...try restarting it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.