Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tom Clancy's EndWar
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
TheAnalogKid2112
This game sucks.

Any thoughts?
asthenia
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Mar 16 2009, 11:30 PM) [snapback]1490574[/snapback]
This game sucks.

Any thoughts?

This.

I refuse to play Tom Clancy games anymore...
Indy
After RSV2.
With the exception of GRAW.
TheAnalogKid2112
Lucky I borrowed it from my friend. Nobody buy this! I expected some FPS action at the least.
The entire game, you're just ordering your units to fight and stuff. It's really gay.
Indy
Well, thats what you expect from an RTS. The idea of using a mic to direct your army is pretty cool. But it isn't executed well imo.
TheAnalogKid2112
Yeah it was really cool to do at first, but then I wanted to shoot the soldiers myself. Also, wtf is an RTS?
Massacre
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Mar 17 2009, 09:08 PM) [snapback]1490796[/snapback]
Also, wtf is an RTS?

Really. Truly. Shitty.
TheAnalogKid2112
Ha. Excellent.
Pieface
Or Real Time Strategy....
FuddMan
RTS is short for 'like Age of Empires II, but...'.
Full Metal Monkey
I downloaded the demo as the previews sounded promising but it turned out to be poorly designed. I was hoping for something along the lines of Company of Heroes with voice control.

R - I agree. The Age of Empires sets the bar. I remember when i got given Empire Earth, one of my cousins got it for me as he'd remembered from months before i was moaning about how hard it was to find in the shops.
Indy
QUOTE(Я @ Mar 18 2009, 04:09 PM) [snapback]1490848[/snapback]
RTS is short for 'like Age of Empires: Rise of Rome, but...'.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.