Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got high score in QUB3D and nothing...
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
nicknameisthegame
I sat on my ass and finally got 11,150 points in QUB3D mini-game. As far as U know it's nesecery to achieve 100% in the game.
I got no massage in the game of getting a high score, and U can't remember what was my previous state of percentages.

P.S.
Didn't use any trainer

Any Ideas?
Indy
As long as you beat the score then it counts as like 2.5% or something. I don't really think there is a special message, I think you enter the score on a leaderboard. It's pretty easy anyway.
6 shooter
You DO get a message after topping the high score. And, if you're playing on Xbox360, you'll get another message, informing you about unlocking the King of QUB3D achievement.
nicknameisthegame
shit, I play on the pc version, and get no message - I guess I'll have to complete the other tasks in game to know if the percentages were appended.

P.S. - I tried to make a trainer which will add 1000 points to my score, but it didn't work. so i think it maybe fucked something else up.
6 shooter
QUOTE(nicknameisthegame @ Mar 16 2009, 09:14 PM) [snapback]1490530[/snapback]
P.S. - I tried to make a trainer which will add 1000 points to my score, but it didn't work. so i think it maybe fucked something else up.

Come on, the game is EASY and beating the high score takes 10 minutes.
bOnEs
QUOTE(nicknameisthegame @ Mar 16 2009, 04:14 PM) [snapback]1490530[/snapback]
shit, I play on the pc version, and get no message - I guess I'll have to complete the other tasks in game to know if the percentages were appended.

thats your problem right there... i don't think there's any type of achievements on the PC... with xbox they say your informed when you unlock an achievement... and with the PS3, your notified in the upper right corner when you unlock a trophy and beating CUB3D grants a trophy...

if you have the high score when you check the arcade game's high score then, i believe you have it...
Skychat
Your thread belongs here: http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showforum=91
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.