Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Strangest And Funniest Things People Said On The Mic
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > Multiplayer Discussion
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
I thought this could be good for a laugh. What is the strangest and funniest things you heard people saying over the mic in the Multi-player of GTA 4? These are what I remember.

One person asked, "Why does he keep coming after me?"

One person said, "I'm going out to sea to fuck a pirate."

One person asked, "Why do I have so many zombies coming after me?"

And one person said, "I was in a GTA Race and some bastard blew me up in front of the finish line when I was in first place." By the way, it was me that blew him up. He thought I was being unfair.

The Awesome One
a grandad was playing.you could hear his voice,"what do i press?what do i press son?"it hd a shake to it and he was coughing.sometimes he wasnt moving at all.later he tried to stop us shooting at each other.then the noob ended up with everyone after him.

oh and once some boy was crying because he had to go out.why was he playing gta 4 anyway?
WHERE_IS_MIANUS
QUOTE(therealcbc @ Mar 15 2009, 10:13 AM) [snapback]1490340[/snapback]
a grandad was playing.you could hear his voice,"what do i press?what do i press son?"it hd a shake to it and he was coughing.sometimes he wasnt moving at all.later he tried to stop us shooting at each other.then the noob ended up with everyone after him.

oh and once some boy was crying because he had to go out.why was he playing gta 4 anyway?

It was funny about your Granddad asking what to press.

It amazing you mentioned about a boy on there. I keep hearing kids playing that game and I agree, they shouldn't be playing it. I keep hearing kids talking so loud as well I wonder why they talk so loud. This is what annoys me about the parents that moan about these violent games. They say is bad for kids and I wonder why they let their kids play them.
The Awesome One
he isnt my grandad!i quite clearly said, A grandad!but,all the young kids killing each other cause of gta normally are mental or have a crimal record.or their just weird.
Apocolyptic Diety
Someone had played Peanut Butter Jelly Time while we were in the airport. Most of the time people use the headsets to infect your ears with music (thank you for the 'Mute' option R*). One even sang the Dave Chapple R kelly spoof song "I wanna piss on you". I couldn't even bring myself to shoot him. The wiggers on there are the best, which nothing is funnier than a white kid saying "I'm gonna get my homies to fuck you up", "I'm a gangsta from the hood, son. Ya heard?" or "where you from? I'll come over and kick your ass with my homies". roll2.gif
ScrambledEggs
I enjoy when people use an Arnold Schwarzenegger soundboard to provide the sound; especially when it relates to the game.

Here's a good one:
http://www.realmofdarkness.net/sounds/arno...oundboard-4.htm
Apocolyptic Diety
A lot of people have been throwing the word 'fag' around so much lately, that the word has lost its meaning and purpose thanks to undereducated kids. Now what word will define cigarettes and homosexuals? unsure.gif
bbqsb
one kid repeatedly kept saying "where's the jump?"
Ex-PS Fanboy
I was playing with this 1 gangsta sounding guy. I kept on killing him, so he's calling me out going "Yo! PS fanboy, where you at? Where you at?" Then I'd snip him, then he'd run me over, then he left cuz I kicked him ass.
RomanBellic
some american abusing a texan but he was speaking in a terrorist accent...
Ex-PS Fanboy
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Jun 19 2009, 09:37 AM) [snapback]1508596[/snapback]

Last time I checked Texans are Americans...
Marney1
QUOTE(PS-Fanboy @ Jun 19 2009, 02:29 PM) [snapback]1508618[/snapback]
QUOTE(RomanBellic @ Jun 19 2009, 09:37 AM) [snapback]1508596[/snapback]

Last time I checked Texans are Americans...

And how do you define a terrorist accent?

Anyway I might get a mic soon but can you use the voice changer through it?
Massacre
Terrorist? I believe you mean Middle Eastern (assuming that's who you consider terrorists).
Apocolyptic Diety
One guy (who sounded like a fake gangsta) joined a match just to say "Fuck yo couch" and leave. Others keep asking where the swingsets of death is. I was in a late night match at 1:30 and somebody joined when my friend and me were doing the swingset glitch with garbage trucks and started shooting at us. He laughed when we told him to go to deathmatch if he wanted to kill people. He got kicked in mid-sentence. We could barely hear him because he mumbled when he spoke. I wish I ran into the people with the terrorist accents on IV, it'd be better than those wiggers and fake gangstas.
Marney1
QUOTE(Massacre @ Jun 19 2009, 05:11 PM) [snapback]1508637[/snapback]
Terrorist? I believe you mean Middle Eastern (assuming that's who you consider terrorists).

I was assuming he meant that too but what about George W Bush? He might have been doing his accent.
MrMgoo
Omg, So many Stupid things have been said online haha, But, the one that i remember he most was funny but then again VERY VERY annoying! Some guy just keep shouting "CHICKEN NUGGETS" throughout a whole 3 matches of TDM. Oh yeah, and there was this other guy who said he was going to win whilst in the lobby, he was really boasting and saying "your all s**t at this f***ing game" So every one decided to join a seperate party, and we alll beat the crap out of him and he eventually gave up and left. Man i hate boasters, But in the end, they always get what they deserve! ;D
Marney1
I only recently got a mic and have lots of fun screaming out the menu from my local Indian take away and throwing in the odd 'allah akhbar' and asking who ordered the meal. tongue.gif

In a Pakistani/Indian accent.
The Awesome One
Would of been better doing that accent with MDs. Youre at the "till" though.
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Aug 17 2009, 11:22 PM) [snapback]1518439[/snapback]

Please explain CC.
The Awesome One
QUOTE(marney1 @ Aug 17 2009, 11:23 PM) [snapback]1518440[/snapback]

Please explain CC.

Youre the guy behind the cash register. Thats where the cash is...
Marney1
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Aug 17 2009, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1518442[/snapback]

Please explain CC.

I'm sorry CC I still don't understand. unsure.gif
The Awesome One
QUOTE(marney1 @ Aug 17 2009, 11:35 PM) [snapback]1518445[/snapback]
QUOTE(Captain.Charisma @ Aug 17 2009, 11:26 PM) [snapback]1518442[/snapback]

Please explain CC.

I'm sorry CC I still don't understand. unsure.gif

I give up with you..
Banana Boy
one kid always cried in deathmatch, because he could never get a kill, I always killed him even when he got the surprise on me.

you would hear a loud high pitched angry scream followed by crying.
Bitch Heartless
"fuck me in my sweet virgin asshole"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.