Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Midnight Club: LA. South Central DLC
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
asthenia
The new DLC for Midnight Club has been delayed til next Thursday, with no reason (that I've seen)... Anyone else pissed about this? I was really looking forward to it seeing as I've been playing the game alot recently.
Pieface
I found the game severley dissapointing =/ All the races seemed the same so I stopped playing it. Is this the one with the new part of the map?
asthenia
Yeah new map, and 9 more vehicles. I thought it was pretty fun, moreso with a friend, some parts of it were just frustrating.
Ex-PS Fanboy
http://www.rockstargames.com/midnightclubLA/southcentral/

The release date has been moved around a bit so it's getting confusing, but to my knowledge, it's scheduled for release tomorrow, March 19th.

The map download is free, or there's the premium package for $9.99 (800 XBL points), which comes with 9 new vehicles (64 IMPALA AT LAST!!!) 26 new races, 12 new battle maps, 10 delivery missions, plus a shit load of other shit, including new trophies/acheivments.

I'm getting it, since I've beaten MC:LA almost 100%

Discuss
asthenia
http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=791458

I'm really psyched for it to go live on my PSN. (UK)
Ex-PS Fanboy
Ok, I bought this, but it doesn't have the wager race, tournament, garage, or delivery missions like it said, WTF?
TheAnalogKid2112
HA HAHAHAHAHA HA AH U.S. EXCLUSIVE BABY!
FuddMan
Threads merge'd.
Full Metal Monkey
QUOTE(TheAnalogKid2112 @ Mar 20 2009, 05:36 AM) [snapback]1491250[/snapback]
HA HAHAHAHAHA HA AH U.S. EXCLUSIVE BABY!

Where did you hear that?

Also i swear its over 100 new races?
Ex-PS Fanboy
red light races.

But I don't have new anything, just cars, rims, vinyls, music. Anyone else got this?
asthenia
Still no fix?
Ex-PS Fanboy
nop. I've tried everything. I redownloaded the game data and the DLC, and I beat the normal game 100%.
Kamahl
i downloaded it, beat a race and got a message from some dude saying i had to meet him in south central... everything perfect
asthenia
Lucky, Kam. I've still had nothing.
asthenia
Whoop, I got it. I raced Chung-Hee on South Central Speedway and kicked his ass, then I got the phone call.
Ex-PS Fanboy
Yup, apparently you have to do a SC race. But, i've done about 50 AND STILL NOTHING
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.