Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Missing missions ?
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
jonnygrooveuk
Hi there I have completed the mission 'No Way on the Subway' and it went straight on to 'Late Checkout'
I didnt get no phone call to open the mission 'Weekend at Florian's'.

On Chapter Three of the game I have done:
All of Ray's missions
All of Gerry's
All of Derrick's
Killed Francis
Completed the Undertaker mission
Done the first Gerry mission where you kidnap Gracie....
Done Phill Bell missions.
The last Jimmy Pegorino mission I did was Flat Line
Yet to meet Jon Gravelli...

But I have nothing to do at the moment, I might just have to wait for abit but why havnt I met Burnie yet? Is there a way to trigger this as it seemed to go on to Late Checkout straight after No Way on the Subway.

Please help thanks.
6 shooter
I dunno why it happened this way and how you can solve this problem, but since 'Weekend at Florian's' is triggered by two phone calls, first from Ray and another from Roman, I suggest you try calling them. Assuming Ray hasn't called you telling you about Florian Cravic after completing Late Checkout.
jonnygrooveuk
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Mar 12 2009, 09:05 AM) [snapback]1489799[/snapback]
I dunno why it happened this way and how you can solve this problem, but since 'Weekend at Florian's' is triggered by two phone calls, first from Ray and another from Roman, I suggest you try calling them. Assuming Ray hasn't called you telling you about Florian Cravic after completing Late Checkout.

Thanks for your feedback.

I did try and call Rey many times, and saved it lots to pass some time and phoned him again but nothing happened. Now I just randomly phoned him and it happened! I have now done all of Bernies missions....

I have done all of the missions from chapter three except Gerry's last two missions.

I am waiting for Packie to phone me and "announce there's a problem. Ancelotti doesn't believe his daughter has been kidnapped, and instead he thinks she's with some guy, so Packie needs you to take a photo of her so they can send it as proof to Gracie's father."

This hasn't happened.. I have nothing to do... Ive tried saving it loads and phoning Packie but it just goes to voice mail.
6 shooter
Well, then just make sure your phone isn't in sleep mode and take some time off. BTW, try calling Packie other times of the day, he might've been asleep.
jonnygrooveuk
QUOTE(6 shooter @ Mar 13 2009, 10:10 AM) [snapback]1490022[/snapback]
Well, then just make sure your phone isn't in sleep mode and take some time off. BTW, try calling Packie other times of the day, he might've been asleep.

Cool I just waited for the call... Just left it on idle and eventually got the call..

Ive got the liberty city minute achievement now...

Just going to do these sodding pigeons over the next few weeks.... Aghhhh

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.