Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Split Second
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > Other Games > Other Games
Dr. Evil
I hope its every bit as good as the trailer shows. From Black Rock Studios and...Disney?! No word on a release date yet though. Will be on PC, XB360 and PS3. thumbup.gif

[youtube]Bc8tz48hfhM&hl[/youtube]
TheAnalogKid2112
Hmm... Disney... I'm betting the cars are going to grow faces and start singing in the second trailer.
FuddMan
I'm sure it'll be just like that pre-rendered movie. Yep.
ENVi3
i didn't feel the excitement that i was supposed to feel.

I'll just need to see more, before i can really tell if its not worth looking into
I Made Your Mom In GMod
Looks like a huuuuge rip off of Stuntman with some classic Burnout thrown in there for good measure.
Kamahl
QUOTE(I Made the guy who works at the cemetary In GMod @ Mar 10 2009, 06:19 PM) [snapback]1489550[/snapback]
Looks like a huuuuge rip off of Stuntman with some classic Burnout thrown in there for good measure.

not really... stuntman isnt about racing... this is about racing and traps... kinda like what mario karts games have, just without karts and more advanced stuff.

Anyway, its made by the same guys that made "Pure" and it was a good game as far as i know... the demo was good but there were too many games coming out and it wasnt really on my list.
Dr. Evil
Pure was pretty good. I stole borrowed a friends for a week. I did check to see if there was anything to find on S/S and all there is so far is just the debut trailer. I'll keep checking once in awhile to see if there is anything new.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.