Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: after 12 race wins is there only one track
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
GeeRaY4x4
because no matter how many times i beat the track thats close to the save house you acquire, that is the only track that comes up to race in singleplayer. anyone else have this problem or did i scare the bikers with my whacking skills achievement?
FuddMan
If you go somewhere else on the map, it'll show the closest race to you. All the races are open but you can only see one at a time.
GeeRaY4x4
yeah i had thought that too but no matter where i go that is the only race that pops up.
badkarma72
QUOTE(GeeRaY4x4 @ Mar 9 2009, 11:41 AM) [snapback]1489314[/snapback]
because no matter how many times i beat the track thats close to the save house you acquire, that is the only track that comes up to race in singleplayer. anyone else have this problem or did i scare the bikers with my whacking skills achievement?

I've been able to change up the race location by doing a gangwar or sometimes an activity(darts, drinking, etc.) with
Terry/Clay. Just racing over and over at the same track doesn't change the location it seems. Which is fine to me,
I like having the option to keep racing a track until I'm ready to change it up. Hope that works.
GeeRaY4x4
yeah it did thanks man.now if only i could get the infamous AWP achievement
§ynch
QUOTE(GeeRaY4x4 @ Mar 10 2009, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1489573[/snapback]
yeah it did thanks man.now if only i could get the infamous AWP achievement

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic - ppphhhhhsshhhh yeah right

Multiplayer achievements are a joke IMHO.
I still say there are cheats being used, somehow.

I'm only out for the regular game achievements,
so congratulations on your race wins. Nice work mang smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.