Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Liberty City Minute question
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
jonnygrooveuk
Hi there...
sorry for another Liberty City Minute thread.
Was curious... I know you can use cheats to get this achievement...
I have already completed the game with NO cheats and done lots of side missions, during this I took 32 hours, but I have an old save where I did 30 missions in 10 hours.... Could I re-load this up... use taxi's, skip cut-scenes.... and maybe spawn bikes and if needed health cheat... etc.

Reason I am asking this is because, there's a rumour you cannot use an alternative save to complete this achievement...
Is this true?

Thanks
GTA ShutDown
QUOTE(jonnygrooveuk @ Mar 8 2009, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1489162[/snapback]
Hi there...
I have already completed the game with NO cheats and done lots of side missions, during this I took 32 hours, but I have an old save where I did 30 missions in 10 hours.... Could I re-load this up... use taxi's, skip cut-scenes.... and maybe spawn bikes and if needed health cheat... etc.

Reason I am asking this is because, there's a rumour you cannot use an alternative save to complete this achievement...
Is this true?

Thanks

The Rumour is not true.

I have done it with a second game save.

jonnygrooveuk
QUOTE(~Rhino~ @ Mar 8 2009, 01:25 PM) [snapback]1489170[/snapback]
QUOTE(jonnygrooveuk @ Mar 8 2009, 12:39 PM) [snapback]1489162[/snapback]
Hi there...

Is this true?

Thanks

The Rumour is not true.

I have done it with a second game save.

Cheers mate,
Do you think I get the achievement tho?
34 missions in.... 10hours 27mins...
But till 29 missions I was playing it properly... i.e. not skipping cutscnes and not gettin taxi's...
But that's what I'm doing now
PabloHoneyOle
QUOTE(jonnygrooveuk @ Mar 8 2009, 08:47 AM) [snapback]1489172[/snapback]
34 missions in.... 10hours 27mins...

That is PLENTY of time if you skip cutscenes and take taxis. Also, if you fail a mission or get chased/killed by the cops, just reload the last save (if you're using Autosave) and it will take you back to the point of your last passed mission and you won't have wasted anytime dicking aruond.
bOnEs
the last thing i did was unlock algonquin, and i am only 6 1/2 hours into my liberty city minute file... getting this achievement/trophy should be a walk in the park...
SynShads
This is what I did, and I got the LCM Trophy in 12 hours. Skip all the cutscenes, use Roman's taxi and skip to your destination, keep Roman alive in the end, and don't do any side missions or hangouts with friends, except Little Jacob. He becomes very useful in the end of the game when you need the cheaper weapons. I ended the story with 12 hours down, and about $600,000 to my name.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.