Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Lost and Damned quote thread
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
Full Metal Monkey
When i was an active member early last year there was a thread where members would post funny and interesting quotes from characters and NPC's ingame.

Well i wanna revive that thread but for when you have The Lost and the Damned running.
ViceMan
I believe there was a game for SA quotes, someone would post a quote and the rest had to guess what mission it was from. Anyway since I don't have TL&D I won't be participating.
Full Metal Monkey
This isnt so much as a game. Im sure you must remember the thread someone made when GTA4 had just been released where we would put something funny that they heard an NPC say?
TwoFacedTanner
I dunno, I havent heard much new stuff at all.
Full Metal Monkey
Don't nesiceraly (sp) have to be new. Just when the The Lost and Damned is running because i know they've added more street pedestrian chatter into the expansion pack.

Threads not starting well lol. I would try and revive the old Quote thread but the search button isnt working.
ViceMan
Try here.

Actually I just did a search for "cheesy vaginas." smile.gif
Full Metal Monkey
Thats the one lol.

Didnt realise i started the thread.
Massacre
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Mar 7 2009, 02:28 PM) [snapback]1489068[/snapback]
I believe there was a game for SA quotes, someone would post a quote and the rest had to guess what mission it was from.

I fucking owned in that thread, I say bring that one back.
ViceMan
QUOTE(Massacre @ Mar 8 2009, 11:20 PM) [snapback]1489206[/snapback]
QUOTE(ViceMan @ Mar 7 2009, 02:28 PM) [snapback]1489068[/snapback]
I believe there was a game for SA quotes, someone would post a quote and the rest had to guess what mission it was from.

I fucking owned in that thread, I say bring that one back.

Then again pretty much 98% of people used the same quotes, funnily enough the memorable ones are the only ones people remember. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.