Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Statue in Times Square.
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > The Lost and Damned
Samurai_tbag
Please tell me that statue in the middle of Times Sqr. wasn't there in GTAIV. Otherwise I'm losing it.

Who is that? Jefferson?
OptimumPx
With the cross behind it? It was in GTA IV.

It's a copy of a real statue in Times Square of Father Francis Patrick Duffy.
Samurai_tbag
That's the one.

Quite odd that I never noticed that before. That can't be good.
firebird999
what about the skatepark slightly farther north of the one on the pier? i never saw that before TLAD.
OptimumPx
Odds are it was, TLAD didn't change very much at all in Liberty City. But to be completely sure you'd have to show me on a map where you're talking about.

-Edit-
If you're talking about the one behind the Lincoln Center on the West River water front, then yes it's in the normal version of GTA IV as well.
Piranha
I noticed some sort of billboard in Times Square/Star Junction that I didn't see in IV. It is some Green product that is blowing out a TON of green smoke every once in a while. Has like a pvc/hose thing, and pushes out all this bright green haze/smoke. Anyone notice that in original story?

I think there are some bells and whistles that were added to TLaD.
OptimumPx
QUOTE(Piranha @ Aug 24 2009, 02:49 PM) [snapback]1519406[/snapback]
I noticed some sort of billboard in Times Square/Star Junction that I didn't see in IV. It is some Green product that is blowing out a TON of green smoke every once in a while. Has like a pvc/hose thing, and pushes out all this bright green haze/smoke. Anyone notice that in original story?

I think there are some bells and whistles that were added to TLaD.

Again, that's there in the normal version of the game, as it can been seen in the PS3 copies as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.