Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GTA IV: Parkouring Locations & Tips
iGrandTheftAuto.com Forums > GTA4.TV/GTA-SanAndreas.com Archive > Old Forum Archive (Read Only) > GTA IV > GTA IV
TrevorRobesonProductions
I've been playing GTA IV for a while and I've been thinking of making some parkour vids for youtube. Can you guys give me some hints tips and tricks to it. And if you could give me some nice locations for parkouring.
Seeen
That required a Google search.

ANYWAY, just get creative. The entire map is your playground.
TheGunslinger
QUOTE(TrevorRobesonProductions @ Mar 7 2009, 04:10 AM) [snapback]1488970[/snapback]
I've been playing GTA IV for a while and I've been thinking of making some parkour vids for youtube. Can you guys give me some hints tips and tricks to it. And if you could give me some nice locations for parkouring.

If your interested in parkour, go to the safehouse in algonquin that used to be playboy x's. theres loads of ways of it. see how far you can get away from it. (y)
ViceMan
http://www.gta4.tv/forums/index.php?showtopic=788748

Haven't done much exploring of rooftops lately, but as I said in that topic, Bohan or Broker would be good places to try, lots of low rooftops so you don't have far to fall.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.